Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ignorance of the masses, Please read

GoOsH

Bluelighter
Heres a little gem from www.teknoscape.com.au, a local perth dance music website. They have an xtc testing section as well as a discussion board (guestbook style) for the xtc testing.
This is a direct quote from one of the poster's on this site:
"Who gives a fuck what a testing kit says anyhow. If you trust a person's opinion and they say that a pill is good then take it. If it ends up being shit then that is just bad fucking luck. This is a risk that we are willing to take."
need I say more really? i wrote my reply on the teknoscape site, you too can have a go at him if you feel like it
smile.gif
(just make sure you go to the xtc testing section, not the regular discussionboard)
It's clueless fuckers like this that we read about dying from PMA etc.
We've got a long way to go people... a long way
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

Good Ole Technoscape
the reports there have been gettin worse and worse
But seem to have Peaked with the latest shite on there
It used to Just be free advertising for the perth baked speed pills.
NOw Fuck knows what to make of it.
Wouldnt trust any shit written on there thats for sure

scary thing is fry, more people go to that site for info in perth than come here, alot more! what a joke

technoscape is a joke. thats why we need a moderated and informed page for xtc testing in perth which has confimed reports and pictures of ALL pills like "the peak". SOme bluelighters (and me) are going to be putting one together soon. there is a thread called "perth version of 'the peak'" in the regional social section.
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin

I agree about teknoscape. The worst thing definately is that so many people go there for information. Walking around MOS I heard so many people talking about how great teknoscape is. The problem is, most people that go there have shitty dealers that rip them off all the time and tell them shit pills are fucking awesome. So, when they finally get lucky on teknoscape, and find one or two good pieces of information it is like the second coming.
I personally really do not mind if completely misinformed people stay away from bluelight. Then we will not have to bother with bogus reports and people on their first time saying that "it was the best pill ever, definately better than the windmills."
Nick
smile.gif

Yeah, I couldn't agree more, the reviews at teknoscape are made by complete dickheads. And lately they've gotten worse and worse.
Goosh- I noticed that you were giving a link to Bluelight in their XTC discusion board. But do you think thats a good idea? I mean do we really want those sort of people coming here and just posting absolute shit.
If that happens then Bluelight will get the same reputation as teknoscape and no one will believe anything.
Well, thats my opnion anyway.

I guess the pysche (sp?) of perth people has to change as well.
Dealers sell sped bombs cos ALOT of ppl WANT sped bombs, or "speedy pills" as ppl prefer to call them, so that they can "dance all night". For some dealers I've spoken to they can't get enough sped bombs and they get em so cheap as well so they're profit margin is HUGE (compared to MDMA bickies) cos most sped bombs aren't imports so the dealers costs are alot lower. The dealers are giving the people what they want, but it's not what we want.
frown.gif
*sigh*
Additionally, people don't want to be "smacked out" by MDMA pills, they want to be up n dancing all night. UGH! if I've got a good MDMA pill I'm just as happy, or maybe happier. sitting down, talking, listening to tunes and getting wikkid massages than i am dancing and i have a great night and meet heapsa new ppl.
There have been a few threads on this topic in the past couple of months, just look in the archives.
Peace
rc1n

Only reason I give em a link is so they get a chance to learn a bit, otherwise how can we expect them to learn. Personally i don't think they'd ruin this joint, we have mods to stop the shit that goes on in teknoscape, and besides, they'd soon learn the facts and stop talking crap.
that's the plan anyway... education is the only answer

At first I didn't want the link up there (when bl was down and we all migrated over there). But I almost always change my mind on every decision I make so why change? heehee
nah bluelight is all about educating folk. Granted we will get some shit here. But we have mods, and soon (PLEEEAAASSSEE LET IT BE SOON) pillreports.com will also. These people need to educated more than most. And although it might suck for a while, it will be good in the end. It will help us also, as there will be more info available to us once those people figure what's up.
Thing is a lot of them have checked out here, and they don't like it. Its not just for Perth. Its not just about "whats wikkid pills?". You HAVE to sort through info to get to info. Its a good thing, but some people are too uneducated to be educated.
And as rc1n said, HEAPS of people WANT speed bombs. Perhaps we can get them to just buy speed tho...
I posted a while back how a friend of mine got his nose and jaw broken for selling some fucker 'smakky pills' which were actually very nice MDMA pills. *sigh* Now I always ask any friends of friends (people I don't know that well) that ask me to hunt them pills if they like real pills or speedbombs. And I refuse to hunt speed bombs, I'd rather find them a g and put it in caps.
smile.gif

OMG have you guyz seen the latest load of shit up at technoscape
hehehe
That place is just a fuckin joke now
I think the local dealers are pissed we have ruined their free advertising and are trying to make ammends.
Some even think we should ignore tester results and buy pills on what our dealer tells us
hehe Yeah ok ...
I trust most of the drug dealers I know
*cough*Bullshit*cough*

I also read a report that said: 'It passed all the so-called ez tests.'
heeheehee ok mayte.
Yeah some people on there are only going to abuse us for trying educate them/save their money and possibly lives or health. Don't worry about that, we surely some people on there are appreciative.

*newbie alert*
yeah, thats me. and i know that you guys are now debating the wisdom of posting that bluelight link on teknoscape, but personally i would like to thank you for it.
a week ago, my only source of information on the net was teknoscape, and since i had nothing to compare it with, i thought it was alright.
now, after lurking here for less than 2 days, it is quite obvious that bluelight has a far more informed and intelligent community that is willing to help others.
so, thankyou to the poster of that link (i think it was goosh), at least one person has seen the light (its blue, heh).
cheers

If we can save one person from teknoscape then it's all worth it.
If we can stop one person saying "damn, i gotta find an orange dolphin", then it's all worth it.

One person saved from the dreaded Deegan
heh
Makes U feel good dont it :p

makes you feel all warm and gooey don't it?
smile.gif

Welcome to the clan pulse, you'll find we're alot less jaded and stupid than the teknoscape lot
smile.gif

well, I feel justified anyway, might not advertise bluelight on there anymore though, you're prolly right that we'll end up attracting the idiots that seem to frequent the board.
Those that we want here will find this place in their search for information anyway
smile.gif

------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

HEY!!!
wat happened to the teknoscape website!!!!
i can't seem to access it thru the link on top!!!
I wanna contribute to senseless pill reports too!!!!
"Bah!! White Mitsus??? A load of junk! merely caffeine!!! what's this MDMA crap that ppl are talking about?? Its juz rat poison!! stupid raver kids are all F^&ked in the head what do they know??!!!!"
AhAHAHAHhAhA
sorry i couldn't resist!!!
but seriously, what is the URL??

you gots a comma in your url dude
you are fully on a mission to turn that place around aye?
Good to see, don't stop (unless you can't be fuct anymore of course)

sorry, I'll admit it now, but I posted some fake reports at Teknoscape, but seriously, they were so far-fetched if they were searching for these pills... well hahhahahahahah
biggrin.gif

All for my own humour.
MF DOOM and O.C. FOREVER!!!!!!