Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I need help for a comedown that wont happen

Candy

Bluelighter
Yeah u read it right!! its a very sad thing to want but i do.
This is my problem and if anyone can help me sleep then they have saved alot of ppl's ears today and im sure they will thank you.
this is what speed used to be like!!
Friday night 8.30 pick up 8ball and get told to pack myself 2 nice fat caps for myself...my nose bleeds when i snort but i still do small amounts when i can..oh and its cut 5 to times.
By 8.40 those were ingested and within 40 mins i was talking to anyone i could.Partied on with friends till 3am then had good sex and i mean good !! he begged me to give him a break...
Saturday afternoon 4pm just starting to feel a bit tired so up goes 2 very fat juicy lines and minutes later i was up again but trying to find something to kill that taste...down goes the paddle pop !!
Sat night just b4 11pm down another cap well that was ok but i got tired at 4am Sun morning took another cap and its now 9am Monday morning and im still speeding off my nutter and im so tired and i have the sorest throat and this is some awsome stuff even if it does smell like chocolate and its cut 5 times hell i got another 8ball
smile.gif
but anyone know any tricks to make me sleep?? im so tired
frown.gif

Im ready for the roasting...

Why don't you try this
Stop taking more speed.
This will work
smile.gif

------------------
What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

ummm yeah I think CC may be on to something
smile.gif

If you're a potsmoker cones can help, or if you can get your hands on some rohypnol that'd do the trick.
BTW roughly how many caps are you getting from an 8 ball???

yeah man!!!
yeah to much speed=eek!,no sleep!
I do not incourage this but if you know anybody with Valium,Murelax and if ya can get some Mogedon,that will send ya to zZZZZz land!
Dont have em all cause then youll wake up with a pill over!
If you cant get pills (downers) then smoke up hard core!!!
But you have a sour throat hey!Smokies wont be good!
Drink milk before your cones! Yeah it might clag ya up.But will make the cones smoother!!!
Now if you can get none of the above or have a smoke!
Go squezze yourself some fresh juice!
Drink as much as you can!
Half a glass is the daily amount needed.But when youve had a big weekend a mega glass of the stuff is even better!
If you can drop a Vitamin tablet in the juice aswell.Go for it!!!
Then after all that! if you cant find chorse to do around the house.Make yourself busy!
Go for a walk to the park!Play on the swings!walk around like a zombie!Even if its all boring!!!
It like your tank is full of petrol and you have to use it all up!!!
Do as much as you can untill that speed comedown feeling starts!
Have water with you and fruits if you can eat them!!!
You need as much goodness in you as possible.Mainly because youve probably emptied your body of its goodness!
without other drugs,the only way to stop speed from working is to just keep doing things!
Till your body cant go no more!
Trust me it should konk out soon!unless you dose up again!!!
well thats all i can offer you!
good luck!
smile.gif

Candy,
Chaos is right. Your best bet is to just let things take their course. I like Chaos' full tank of petrol analogy.... It's a pain in the arse but you'll just have to live with it.
Next time think twice about that cap at 4am on Sunday morning
smile.gif

Finn
smile.gif

I know its alot of speed but i honestly do have a high tolerence to everything plus i have been doing speed on and off for a few years now. I took just over 3 months of fresh air and no drugs and i liked it but this is like nothing i have ever had even blasting it..(NO ITS NOT ALL THAT GOOD TO PUT IT UP UR ARM)
normally an 8ball will give u 6 or 7 very tightly packed caps so i usually say to my friends thatu get 2 caps its around the same as they normally have and that will last them 8 hours plus of speed thats been cut with gluc 3/1 but for me i get around 3 to 4 hours if im lucky.
Now this i got on friday and u put it under my nose i'll tell u what its cut with guarrenteed!! Now i go to my dd he pulls out the bag ...opens it and says smell it and tell me what that smell is...yeah ok its dextrose ,gluc , and chocolate... he told me i had a good nose.
2caps fri nightlasted until sat arvo...very good for me plus i was talking so much ive almost lost my voice now nyway the quantity i have had this weekend is alot less than i normally do when i do a whole weekend and normally im sleeping sunday arvo..
ok so lets say its top quality but what i cant work out is i havent had anything for over24 hrs now and im still awake and talking as u can see but just when i think im starting to comedown BOOM up i go again.
ive tested mine just incase but its goey its great. i gave a friend who doesnt use goey much a couple of average thin lines that i cut again which made his now cut 8/1 he snorted fri night and nothing else and he got a few hours sleep last night. So im a very happy girl with some left for her to put with her little collection of biccies
smile.gif

I agree chaos and im always making everyone else eat...i have drunk 4 litres of water since fri night plus almost 2 litres of OJ ..6 mango's and 2 youghurts 4 plums 1 apple a small rockmelon a sandwhich with what i call my secret , trust me it will make u feel sick if i tell u and 2 bowls of cereal the usual dried fruit and 5 pieces of toast and a mint slice . thats all i can remember but thats since i took the first 2 caps o i forgotthe coffee but im a coffee addict.
Pychnogynol i take everyday with vitamin E,C,FOLIC ACID,and the list goes on

im in good health honest guys and thanks for the concern but i have mowed the lawns cleaned the pool and poured the stuff on the grass for bindis..worked out for around 20 mins just weights and the kick bag i went for a run this morning
read a little i even went to bed for a while
and i dont know now but i will find something else to do

yeah, dont take any more uppers including caffiene and barocca etc...
Chaos hit the nail on the head. I usually(actually I always) have GHB for the comedowns cos that forces you asleep.
My checklist is:
GHB
Joints
Good Friends (probably most important!!)
Good Toones
New Cloths (make sure your showered and clean and wash ur hair)
And some vitamins, nice fruit and some chips and dip. Cant go wrong, just make sure you are in a nice place.
But yeah, the main ingredient for me is GHB. See, just smoking gets me a bit jittery but with G it mellows me out, and when I feel its time to go zonk, I'll up my dose and in 10 mins I'll be sound asleep in my bed, nice and cozy and ready for a shithouse headache the next day.
Anyway, take care huns, hope it all works out for you. And why do you refer it to an 8-ball?? I VERY rarely hear it called that
smile.gif

guys i did all those things by lunch
ive had one coffee today and a banana ..im a vegetarian and one thing i do is eat properlywhen using speed or pills..everything u guys have said is true and i i have showered since i did the grass this morning..im also not a dumb blonde..ive studied this for a long time and have alot of data on what we do to our bodies..u see im going toget thru uni and i will be a doctor and then im going to kick ass in something that is very important to me and thats to find a cure for cystic fibrosis
sorry this makes 4 posts now and icant take GHB it makes me sick and thats not a nice sight trust me

it doesnt agree with everyone I have to say. You are probably better off asking this question in the drugs forum as well, you might get a more thourough response.
Chin up...not long now
btw, I kinda STILL dont understand what the problem is, even though you have explained it twice. Maybe re-word it, and we can help out more. Cheers - horse
smile.gif

Candy. lol,not laughter! Love!
smile.gif

good to see you look after yourself,and we/i where just giving ya some advice!
wink.gif

i like to tell people to eat good before/after even during!they have a big one(yes.ill eat anything while off my face!)hee hee.
sounds to me like you got your self some really nice stuff!
smile.gif

If ya end up with that batch again,just dont dose up as much
wink.gif

anywhos,you sound like you know what your doing!
smile.gif

hope ya rest soon!
blobdaze.gif

should have left your icq number on your first post!lol
could have tried to yap/type ya tiered?
smile.gif

bye ya!
Chaos
------------------
~sometimes i love just to be by myself and let my mind roam free to explore new ways of thinking about issues that are on my mind!
kind of like i know i want my mind to be somewhere but i have thrown the melways away - so it has to find its own way there,
and take its time to stop and see the sights on the way~
*BigTrancer*

If you want to sleep, as stated above, don't have so much speed.
Too late for you this time but for next time i suggest not reaching for some more as soon as you get a bit tired. On a normal night, i would eat 1/2 a point at the start & that's it. After that i can't sleep for a good 24 hours, during which time i have the occasional tired patch. I sit down for 1/2 an hour & have a rest & when i get up i'm ready to go again like i just took some more speed, except that - & this is a VERY important point - i DIDN'T have any more speed.
wink.gif

Sweet dreams, sometime soon hopefully.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Candy,
I'm going to move this over to the drugs forum for you... as horsey said, you may get some more answers over there.
Finn
smile.gif

Candy....i know what it's like to suffer horrible speed comedowns (or wanting to comedown when u can't). U're proberbly asleep now but like the others have said i find it best to keep going and try not to think about how trashed u are. Once u start thinking about it too much u never get to sleep. I find it best to relax with good company and good music then eventually i drift off!!!!!
I'm trying to stay away from speed for a while (untill summer anyway) because i like it a little too much and i'm sick of starting my week after having no sleep on he weekend!!!! This weekend was the first for a VERY long time that i haven't touched speed and i feel sooooo much better today because of it!!!!
Mr Horse-if u don't call it an 8-ball then what do u call it?????

Hey thanks guys i know u all trying to help me and im sorry if i seemed to be a ungratefull but i wasnt really ,Id say more frustrated that i couldnt get what i wanted
to say out the brain in warp drive and the fingers in hyperdrive....
Now its been 37 hours since i had any and i think im finally going to get some sleep and u guys are the best, hugs to u all ..im going to crash out and give u all some peace..
smile.gif

points and grams.
must be a sydney thing
wink.gif

nighty night candy, and dont ever feel that your questions are too much, thats what we are here for mmmkay
smile.gif

nite nite Candy!
smile.gif

hope ya sleeping or had a nice rest!
ahh next time your coming here and ill get ya to bed!(and i didnt mean that in a pick up way!)
wink.gif
hee hee
but it does sound funny!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos