• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

EVERYONE who offered to help with the BL stall, PLEASE READ!

atomica

Bluelighter
okay peoples,
if you want to do something, anything, regarding the pill testing stall, please join the bulletin board
the bulletin board is where most of the issues will be discussed, in nice neat forums and threads: http://pub30.ezboard.com/bpilltestingaustaliapta
this isnt quite as much for the people who are *only* interested in standing on a stall and pilltesting/handing out literature etc. but for anyone who has a lil extra help or ideas, please please sign up! all future meetings etc will be arranged there.
and dont forget to put yr name on the "roll up roll up" rollcall thread, so we know yr there =)
and we will still post updates to bl, but we need this working space seperate. and we need people to help! =)
thanks everyone! =)

what she said!
smile.gif

what they both said...well Finn didn't say much but that smily face is so cute :Þ

is anybody else having problems with this? double replies, problems loading up etc...???

A couple of people have had problems registering at the new board, mainly with user names being taken already.
The solution seems to be to register locally ie. become a member only of that particular board.
Other than that it seems to be working fairly well.
Finn
smile.gif

yeah.. register locally only. i had a bit of trouble getting registered when i tried to do it global and then tried to change it and re-register locally. go for local straight away!
other than that, its been fine for me
smile.gif
now all i need is people to show up to a melbourne meet! =)

*bump*
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

hi guys, I know about the other board but this computer keeps crashin so until i do so....
1. I'm now free from uni work as of 4.15 tomorrow so I can help with anything if possible.
2. Unfortunatley because of this I can't make the meeting BFD told me about tommorow by the time I drive up n all. (from Wollongong) so keep me posted hey? email me if you can. and i'll register asap.

Temptress,
It's great to hear that you are almost free of the shackles of university for another year. Maybe we'll see you at the next meeting.
Finn
smile.gif