Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs in General...

oicity

Bluelighter
Addiction and abuse and everything negative linked with the word "drugs"; Euphoria and uplifting and everthing positive with the same word "drugs". Theses words are in battle in my mind to convince me to try the substances, in general, called "drugs".
If fact, i am not new to drugs, i have tried and abused NO2 and i am not touching that again. But what is new to me is estacy and speed. Through a weird and uncircumstancial train of events, i have managed to have at least 20 or 30 pills pass through my hands and yet i have not tried them. For one, i'm scared i'll die, and the other reason is that i promised my gf not to pill without her. She always says "Monderation is the Key", and resides in Australia, she is beautiful and wonderful and i adore her. SIDE TRACKED.... Yes i have seen good pills and shit pills, thanks to my gf trusty EZtester. Green CUs to bunk ENGs, yet i have not even tried one! I'm on the longest holiday of my life and i'm torn between whether to try or not. What should i do? I know i'll probably pop one sooner or later, but what is safe practice and what are the dangers? I love ami.

Essentially you will do what you feel you should do . . .
you asked about safe practices and dangers, and I could make a long list about how much water to drink and the like, but I won't because I want to focus on something else.
You mentioned addiction. You mentioned abusing N02? (sorry I don't know what this is). In this case I'd say to you don't even try E, and don't touch speed either. This may sound extreme, and will depend on the reasons for your previous drug abuse. If they were situational, then maybe, but if they were the product of a predisposition to dependence on things (people/objects/drugs) then I'd say it's not wise to try something else you might like too much.
I know this warning is negative and almost assumptious, but take it in to consideration anyway.
I tend to think if one is susceptable, and high risk at latching on to things, taking things too far and not knowing when to stop, then it's not a good idea to put yourself in a situation where an attachment or unhealthy relationship has the potential to form.
I've had a problem with drugs in the past, and I've thought that if I could go back, the one thing I would change would be taking that very first E, which sparked it all. Sorry, I'm so not bagging E, or any drugs, just using a personal situation to make a clear understanding of a risk that's not so commonly talked about.
Whatever you decide, enjoy, there are so many beneficial experiences to be had, and the feeling is something I wish everyone could experience at some point in their lives. Actually I pity the fact that some people may go their whole life without ever knowing . . . but be careful.
Always keep control. Just as beautiful as it can be, is how ugly it can get.

oicity, you seem to be sensible and cautious which is a good thing. it seems to me you're leaning towards dropping a pill. if you test it, and obviously you're intelligent enough to do that, and then have a pill in halves or even just a half, you should be fine. as far as safe practises go, try searching for all the safety tips and procedures etc etc....but generally its pretty standard: drink water, but don't flood your system, make sure you're not going to overheat, etc.
abby's advice has obviously been gathered from valuable experience, and keep in mind that the possible addiction of E is really mental and not physical. most people don't have a problem with addiction to ecstacy; in my opinion its a drug that you can stop for as long as you want to and come back to later...dope, nicotine, speed....wwwaaayyy more addictive. of course the reality is that, like any other drug, it can get ugly, but your girlfriend's right -- moNderation is the key
smile.gif

cheers! -- BuckE
The Buck Stops Here
[This message has been edited by BuckE (edited 05 November 2000).]

HAHA!! I know who you are!!! I was thinking hmmm, this seems a little suss and now I know!! Welcome aboard dude, explore find out, educate yourself and above all have fun.
For your first pill have half a CU, then after an hour and a half have the other, and you wont look back. Feel comfortable knowing that those CU's are the second best pill of the year, so 1: you will have a ball, and 2: you wont die cos most of the people on this board have had em
smile.gif
smile.gif

Take care bro, and watch out for those nangs on the beach
smile.gif
smile.gif
LMFAO!!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Welcome to Bluelight
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I love you too
horsey: tut tut!!!!

MR HORSE...if CU's are the second best, what are the best? I'm rather interested.
And advice to above, CU's and Pink Motorolas would be perfect. A friend of mine had the pink motorolas as their first pill ever at Home Nightclub in Sydney and when she was peaking she said she felt like there were snow flakes falling from the ceiling onto her! Sounds quite nice doesnt it!

well rashen, funny enough... Green CU's
smile.gif

But the may versions, not the september versions. They were off the planet, if you had em, you know what I mean!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Havent tried the latest batch (september) but apperently they are 80% as strong as the may CU's. If thats the case, they will beat probably any of this years pills hands down.
Either way oicity, you're gonna have a wicked time, just make sure you're with ami, she's a blast to roll with!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past" - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I didnt actually have the june CU's.
Had the new CU's, and they're pretty strong. I'd probably rate them in the top 5 of the year.
My top pill at the moment: Peach Motorolas
Could come in as no. 1 for the year.

I want pink mots I want pink mots!
I want ... I want.. Want Want........
frown.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...

I know this is off the topic but I had both batches of the green CU's and personally I reckon the Purple Doves or Red "?"'s were better.
Back on topic...sounds like you know where you stand with your drugs. I agree do a half and drop the other about 2 hours later. You will never look back. Plus it sounds like you have plenty of friends who know what they are doing to guide you through anyway.