Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 051100

entropope

Bluelighter
I'm gonna get to the point cos there's heaps of variety
Beige hammers, yonnex and thumbs up are still about a little. Thumbs up came in in small numbers it seems, and have been hard to find from day1. Yonnex mdma perhaps, hammers most likely mdea and making for a few vomiting people I'm told. (and not just due to the strength of the mdxx)
Thumbs up I think its safe to say sound like mdma, but yeah, where the fuck are they?
white beige splits - 6mm x 2mm. (small) domed, well pressed, no stamp, scored on one side. TEST ORANGE
red motorollas - sound like weak mdxx. Also some folk mentioning lighter coloured ones being quite good. Possibly two batches about.
stickmen - apparently test purple. What colour are they?
pink olympics - reported as 'shit'
beige domes - nasty. People suspecting PMA
red ferraris - good? White ones too - I'm thinking a stash from earlier. They were around at the same time as the windmills
Also previously reported but I think now have disappeared:
green mits - mdxx
white mits - mdea + speed? test orange and then to purple
green 's' stamped pills - mdxx
white 'c' stamped pills - mdxx
cloud 9 - speed
p.s. the string of numbers in the tittle is the date the thread was started
smile.gif
05/11/00 (damn histology techniques ruling my brains)
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 05 November 2000).]

um, just thought I'd add this one in;
there are also stars about . . .
they are a flattish pill with a large star imprint, not your average sky star more like a star fish (roundish peaks). The colour is brownish-grey, very ugly looking colour.
I had one last night and it was a waste of $50. I'd was speeding, until an hour after I popped this when I felt what could be very mild 'pill like' feelings (very faint rushes, slightly altered perception etc) and I think the peak might have been at one point when I announced to the room that I felt good. Within an hour after that I wasn't pilling but I didn't feel straight either. I almost felt like I was coming off a trip, you know what I mean????? Very weird. Then I actually slept like an hour later, for about 10 hours!!! So not only did this pill do very little, but it also seemed to cancel out the speed. I think it was both tolerance and a poor quality pill. Still I'd rather go without than have one of these. Hey can I tell you why I actually ended up having one of these???? I suppose I just will because I'm curious, sorry this isn't the right place for such a query but I've already started the story. Maybe if there's a theory someone can email it to me rather than clogging this up (I think I'm really getting the hang of this site!)Anyway I went to ministry and from about 10pm until 9am I polished off half a gram of speed, around 12 I popped half an orange dolphin, around 2 I popped the other half, right, it was great blah blah blah, then at 6.30 someone gave me half a star because they were going home, I felt this feeling creeping up for around an hour and then it got better, until I couldn't stop telling people how good I felt!!!! I felt excellent. Fantastic. Amazing. Better than I'd felt all night. (this was weird because my whole group was coming down, feeling seedy, and I thought everything was beautiful and couldn't stop talking). My question is though: Why did I then feel so good????? Did this half star kick all the other shit back in???? BECAUSE last night when I had a whole one, and a little bit of speed, it was so nothing like that, as I already described. WHY???? Same pill, same source. Um, I already have a sinking feeling I'll get told off in a minute for this question, here, etc, so SORRY, hey guys at least I'm not messing up the whole board anymore!! hehehe.

Abby, I really don't know!
Hehe that sounds pretty unusual that it didn't work, "hardly" the second time when you had a whole one.. hrm...
Well, can you describe the 'short' rush you had of this star when you had it the second time? (not the time at mos, the time most recently)?
Thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...

ok, um . . . warmth running up and down my arm/legs, uh, pleasurable sensations like tingles that come and go every few minutes, but this stuff only lasted for what I assume was the (pathetic) peak, maybe bout half an our 45 minutes . . .
maybe because I went so 'hard' the previous weekend, this 1 lone pill, pt of speed didn't 'work', hmmmmmmm??
However I still went in to it with a good frame of mind, and although I was really disappointed I came out of it ok, though at one point I felt myself getting depressed, frustrated (coz it didn't work or what?)
I'm still puzzled.

Yes. *shakes finger*
heehee nah you don't get told off by me till you do something you know is wrong
smile.gif
Or I'm in a nasty mood. I'll just give you other options for doing things. In this case it would have been better to start a new thread to ask your question. No matter, its a learning curve. Also paragraphing makes posts easier to read
smile.gif

And I'm afraid I can't answer your question. Set and setting maybe?

weren't we saying beigey/brownish stars were most likely PMA. I know tingles is a symptom of its effects; could be that u were one lucky puppy.
I wouldnt have any stars atm unless u test them.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 06 November 2000).]

Stickmen do test purple. They are an off-white colour and average size (sorry no measurments)
I would agree that thumbs up are mdma-very euphoric and loved up. Had 2 on Saturday night and was lovin' it. A fixed grin all night. Very nice pill!!
Got first hand reports on orange Motorollas-very good!(Tested MDXX) Have heard of some floating around but not in any large numbers.

here's a theory for you Abby:
After you've had lotsa other drugs, as you had done sat night at MOS, sometimes the adding of shit like ketamine, or PMA or even a very small amount of md** can bring you over the threshold again & back to feeling great. From the sounds of it this pill has something shitty in it, my guess is ketamine, maybe a bit of wizz. We tested a star pill that was an ugly grey almost black colour, was dusty on the outside, tested nothing (dodgy scraping but), and consequently we didn't buy, prolly you're biggest lesson is: test your pills, as always, the tester is your path to salvation
smile.gif

Anyhow, anyone got a good look at the stickmen, do they have a diamond shaped head? thats what the stickmen last year had, which is why they got called martians and saints etc.

I saw a guy @ Rise on Saturday, he had half a pink motorola, and half a white star.. and he was paraletic to the fullest extent. He was battling to even talk to me, couldn't keep his eyes open, and his friends said he rolled 4-5 times a week..

This is fuckin fantastic
seems perth is flooded with good goog's for a change
And has anyone else has noticed how much better the posts at technoscape have got now they changed to their new board >:p
They must all be legitimate now
[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 06 November 2000).]

About the Hammers, Yonnexes, Triangles/Pyramids and Thumbs Up. I *think* theyve either disappeared into personal stashes and they're all gone. They came in specifically for MoS and i don't think any of the big boys would have any left.
Alot of DDs were getting buttfucked over pricing, So they jacked up their own prices to singles at $60 and multiples at $55 or $50 (this was over the MoS weekend, not taking into account mates rates n stuff) So that they could make their money back
and keep their usual profit margin.
Haven't heard much else about any new European imports in the last month and a bit. Which is kinda sad
frown.gif

Happy HUnting people
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 06 November 2000).]

there was a large bust on the w/e
those white stickmen seem like the same as are currently oe, probably offloaded to WA because they're crap by oe standards.
smile.gif

Still, a good pill (by perth standards
smile.gif
)
report on pillreports of the oe sample here

Dont want to sound full of it but i think the quality on teknoscape increased after the time the BL site went down and entropope, Goosh, Acid and myself did our best to educate the ignorant masses.
From what i remember the stickmen/saints were nice big deep pills. These apparently 3mm so i doubt they r from the same people. But MDXX so cant complain.

Parently Olympics and Lighning Bolts are becoming available...
Bolts r said to be similar to the Hammers...
anyone got any extra info on these?

Drave : What colour are the lightning?? THere were *some* Blue Lightnings in perth in late july but they were very very limited. I never had one but apparently they were very good. A mate of mine who knows what he's talking about said that they were better than windmills. They test to black pretty fast. *IF* they're the same batch then you're in luck but i'm guessing they're not the same.
Check on Pill reports to see the exact details (like measurements etc etc)
smile.gif

I haven't heard anything about the olympics tho.
Peace
rc1n

those blue lightning bolts, I remember those. Maybe there the same, maybe there not. Better then windmills, these were MDMA.
Prepare to be pretty much flooded with those windmills before NY again, I say no more.
Personally I couldn't care less...
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 09 November 2000).]

*pictures a sea of pills flooding thru Perth, with little children playing amongst the billions of pills.... ahhhh*
oops *whip* off topic I am

Hehe... "new benchmark"... hehe... here we go again... nice one dooder...
wink.gif

I think his point was more along the lines of the fact that they were NOT "speedy", or "cokey"... not necissarily that the Bolts were actually similar to the strength or makeup of the hammers... hes not the sort of dealer who cares about MDMA or not... if he even knows what MDMA is...
frown.gif

Yeah, i also doubt that they r the same bolts... i wish they were however...
And, fuck, i would be more than impressed if Perth was flooded with any pill near the quality of the windmills... fair enuf, they r not the best/cleanest pill ever, but they r sure better then the usual shit we see... i dont understand how anyone could complain bout that...

biggrin.gif
Don't take this the wrong way... but...
when I want to purchase an ecstasy pill, I really mean I want to purchase a pill which contains a decent amount of MDMA.
Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Caffiene, MDE, Diazepam, Morphine, Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine, MDA, DXM, Ketamine etc are NOT what I want when searching for an ecstasy pill. I would prefer to purchase these seperately.
If someone asks to buy some "weed", and instead gets fooled into buying grass clippings or whatnot, was he in fault for not specifying he really wanted "marijuana"? The analogy is fairly poor, but you get the idea...
Ecstasy is just a slang term for MDMA, don't forget that.
And the windmills weren't MDMA, but you see thats not my REAL problem.
The REAL problem lies with the people in Perth who declared the Windmill's as the "best e's" in ages. MDE does not compare to MDMA at all...... IF YOU CAN'T ESTABLISH BETWEEN A MDMA PILL AND A MDE PILL THEN WELL...
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 10 November 2000).]