Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills - missing in action?

randombird

Bluelighter
i had a pill at mos and have to admit that it knocked me on my ass. i haven't had a pill since the pink bulldogs 3 months ago or so. pill availability and variety seemed to be concepts of the past as we were left with nothing but k bombs and shit not even worth mentioning. as any good raver would do, i cast my gaze further afield and have been using quite a bit of speed. i have to say, due to not having a pill for so long, it was good to finally have something resembling what my memory was searching for. i am now hungry for more. being out of the hunt for so long i am not at all clued in with whats floating around perth at the moment and how good they are. would some kind hearted raver care to fill me in on all the required reading.

wrong forum
wink.gif

heh
you're rather lucky I found this. Without "perth" in the tittle I rarely open up a thread without specific reason.
do a search on Perth pills. Search function is top right of your screen, in any window except when replying to a topic.
You'll come up with quite a few threads all about the pills that are in perth at the time the thread was active. The most recent one being the one that is currently active.