Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Enlighten Website Launched!

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
The new Enlighten website has been launched at [http://www.enlighten-hr.org]. The new features of the website include dynamic news which will enable us to keep everyone up to date and the site fresh and users can post comments based on the news added.

The other major function is the ability for us to add pill results collected at events to the website, and with an Internet connection this could be done live from the event! We will be relaunching the reagent sales within a few days and you can be informed by this through a news posting which we will release via the site.

Hope you all like it and if you have other ideas you want implemented on the site please let us know in this thread. :)

The pill reports are outdated, but we are looking to submit recent reports shortly.

Last edited:
Good stuff
14.gif

The pill reports look awesome.

THESE GUYS ARE GREAT
I truely applaud their efforts.
I'm not going to go into some funding/donations for Enlighten rant.
:\
Thank god for those who dare to care, much like Palmolive or whatever.
=D
PEACE

iT'S Really well designed!!! Well done to those who helped build the site.
Let's hope it becomes really popular! :)

Congratulations Enlighten :). Very user friendly interface. This will leave pillreports for dead!

ld50 vs ssri said:
This will leave pillreports for dead!

That isn't our intention. This is soley for our event test results. Different kettle of fish entirely. But cheers anyways.

johnboy said:
That isn't our intention. This is soley for our event test results. Different kettle of fish entirely. But cheers anyways.

Hmm wrong choice of words by me. I guess looking at it from a more accurate testing result point of view with minimal misinformation.

silvia saint said:
the font colour is shocking. black on white please.
I don't think that will happen. I suggest you upgrade to higher definition eyeballs. Thanks for the suggestion though, eventually we may be able to set up a secondary non-default option.

black on white may not be aesthetically pleasing but it's seriously hard on the eyes to read the current colour scheme for extended periods of time. 99% of designers would agree.

silvia saint said:
black on white may not be aesthetically pleasing but it's seriously hard on the eyes to read the current colour scheme for extended periods of time. 99% of designers would agree.

I dont think you realise how much time Mac and enlighten have put into this.

Originally posted by ld50 vs ssri
I dont think you realise how much time Mac and enlighten have put into this.

i'm not doubting their devotion to the project. the content is a+ but they have asked for feedback and i'm merely providing it. i'm sure their objective is to have ppl read the info posted and that colour is irritating to read after a while. apart from this, i applaud the project.