• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vitamin pills and speedbombs - BRING YOUR TESTER!!

Euröslut

Bluelighter
I'm spewing!
My friend wanted to get half a decent pill last night at a nightclub in cockle bay, and bought one of one of the "resident" dds. The fucking cunt sold him a vitamin pill, I reckognised the imprint: Blackmores Vitamin A, 11 mm across, domed (2mm edges, 4 mm thick) with a split and an imprinted "B". My friend didn't know, so he bought it. You gotta be a sick fuck to charge people 50 bucks for 1.72 mg of Retinyl acetate.
So my friend talked to another dd, he had pills called white stars or something:
"Are they MDMA?"
"Fuck no, these are ecstacy, man, speedy as hell!! Awesome!"
"Okay cool, later dude"
So we stayed clear of him.
Ended up getting a White Spider from another guy who swore they came out black on ez-testing and everything. "Pure MDMA," he told us. We thought, yeah whatever, can't spend all night looking for pills, so my friend got one. It tasted bitter- the print was good, it looked professional. Se he had half, which kept him energetic and awake, but no way was it pure MDMA. We spared a few grains, and I was not surprised to see go straight to orange when we got home.
It's just so fucked when you don't really plan on having anything...then your intentions change and you have to get sorted out inside the club. I'll never leave home without my tester again.
[This message has been edited by Euröslut (edited 04 November 2000).]

I have done that once, searched for a pill when the night wasn't intended to be like that...found some, they were OK but the comedown was chronic!!!, I could not get outta bed!!!
I learnt my lesson I can tell you!!

hmm..what happened is a damn shame:
*****Tips for buying at a club (please feel free to add more)...*********
1) Know your pills. A handy hint is to make a list of good and bad recent pills from pillreports.com in your local area-, make a list of good and one of shit pills on a small peice of paper-put in your wallet. or save the lists as a SMS in your mobile. After you ask what the pills is from the dealer, tell him/her you'll be right back, check the list and make a decision...its your money.
2) If this cant be done, show some knowledge, use jargon: mdma, e-z tester etc, just so the person knows their talking to someone who has experience.
3) Bargain! I've knocked 10bucks off just by saying "i never pay more than 35 for pills".
4) Have a lighter ready to inspect what you get...cant do it in the dark. otherwise what they put in your hand could "accidently" be the wrong pill. This happened to me, i checked it and quickly swapped it.
5)Avoid the sitation as much as u can!! obvious, but i hate looking for shit. only done it a couple of times. best was when i got uk white doves, only cuz i remembered a post giving them 8/10.
I've found most dealers in the clubs deal the dodgy shit at high prices...some are corrupt, but some suprisingly not. On NYE 97 (good ol days...) a friend and i wanted a little more stuff just for extra security. we got pills from this guy and they turned out shit. a month later we see him at another party and my friend had the balls to go up to him and tell him the pills he gave us before sucked. even tho he didnt rememebr our faces..he gave another pill for nottin
smile.gif
! nice guy
hope this helps...