Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Doesn't that just piss you off

Smiley^

Bluelighter
I was watching the news tonight, and there was a story about how customs hade made a large seige of ecstasy at the Perth international airport.
Apparently this guy from Germany was found with a large amount of ecstasy strapped to him ($300,000 worth).
That just ticks me off, cause its bloody hard to get good pills in Perth. Being from Germany I bet they would have been pretty good too. Well it looks like the police social ball is going to go off this year !

sounds like about 10 000!! at least 5000 even in copper "make ourselves look really good" talk

I wouldnt be surprised if some of those pills do go into circulation. Don't hold me to it I dont know much about the proceedings after a bust like that, but one of the guys I work with claims to deal solely in the drugs his father, a perth police officer, finds at busts. He could be talking out of his ass but Im inclined to think otherwise....If he is one there will be others like him. There is hope my friends.

fucking piggies. what could be more of a menace to society then a drug thats non-addictive and makes people happy whilst being relatively harmless. Now theres something we should spend milliions of dollars a year on stamping out!
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin

poor guy....
I always feel sorry for the people that get caught bringing in good pills
frown.gif

Bah coppers bust another courier
what the fuck difference will that make to us the consumers ?
None I tell you.
All it means is our well earned pocket money will be lining some1 elses pockets.
Just like a big add saying new batch arrives in perth.
Cops in perth are so corrupt those pills will for sure arrive on the street.
But not until the coppers have taken out there personal stash for new years.
Oh the stories I could tell

Does anyone remember when that huge batch of pills got busted from the netherlands, i forget what they were, but that night they were all over cookie monster, lack of supply my ass.
------------------
"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're gonna see...Don't be that guy" Droz - PCU Pit Party