Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD up there!

scratch

Bluelighter
Before I get shot down in flames - I have searched around and cannot find anything - so here goes!
Can you plug LSD?
Does it make you trip harder?
Are there any other ways of taking the good ol stuff?

Yup!
One way is under your eyelid (HURTS LIKE SIN I TELL YOU) Just place it on your eyeball.
Jimi Hendrix used to get it in a powdered form and rub it on his forehead and when he sweats, it dissolves and melts into his eyes, now before anyone starts screaming, i CANNOT confirm this and therefore dun quote me on this. Besides i have neer seen powered LSD anyway.
[This message has been edited by GoNeGoOsE (edited 07 November 2000).]

I cant even handle a whole eating it, never mind finding ways to make it stronger!!
One day I am going to take 1 1/2 just to see whats its like. My mind is too messy at the moment to do that tho
smile.gif

I doubt you could plug lsd as the reason why you can put it under your eyelids and the reason why you put it under your tongue and not swallow it is because it goes straight to your blood stream. And I'm not sure if there are any open blood vessels near your sphincter.
...ew.
------------------
"Not until you listen to Rakim on a rocky mountain top have you heard hiphop." - Saul Williams

Of course you can plug lsd!
Anything water soluble can go up your bunghole buddy!
E's are fucking killer plugged up the out whole, so it's good shit... go for the plug with Mr. T!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Keep Dropping!"
Drop 'What' you say?...

apparantly you can pop it on top of a cone and smoke it, but that was "too intense" for someone who regually does the eyeball thing, and takes ts pretty much every week...

Mr Horse , if you want a good ol' head fuck , just dump 2+ reasonably strength tabs at the same time - just chew and swallow... you shall learn the meaning of "Oh FUCK!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN my head is gonna EXPLODE!!!"
can be quite fun indeed
wink.gif

holy fuck, i once took 2 tabs and almost fuckin lost my mind, was on the border of freakin the fuck out, man, it was good, but just too intence. I was at deluxe when it was at billboards last year, and boy, what an environment. i felt as if i had just been born, and i was experiencing everything for the first time, once i got out of there and went for a walk in the city i was ok, and enjoyed the rest of the 6 hours or so of the trip.
Conclusion: if you want to explode, plug away, but personally, droping acid in enough. Its not as if its that expensive anyhow, id rather drop 2 tabs than endure the dubious comfort of plugging one. hehe
smile.gif

------------------
"DJs are like shamans, forging musical paths to other realms....."

Is there anything to suggest that plugging acid makes it more intense like plugging e does?
Because you need such a low dose of lsd and the fact that it goes straight to your bloodstream suggest that ALL of it goes into you?
I haven't tripped for 4 months, I soooo can't wait until my last exam!
------------------
"Not until you listen to Rakim on a rocky mountain top have you heard hiphop." - Saul Williams

Urban myths or not?
Jimi Hendrix used to put LSD directly into his blood stream by placing a blotter in a cut made in his forehead. The cut was then covered with a bandana.
Apparently cuts in the tongue also work.
Personally, I don't see the need to plug acid. It seems to work very well orally, thank-you very much.
Have a good one.

here here stone, well said!!
acid is cheap anyway. 2 hits is cheaper than a pill anyway, why would you want to plug it?