Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good virgin acid (Melb)?

PeterPoppa

Bluelighter
O'kay... I'm wanting to try acid for the first time sometime in the very near future... so, I wanted to know what people would consider quality stuff to 'pop my cherry' with...
Up_to_something.gif

I think i'm in a 'good place' to be trying acid
smile.gif

------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
"There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet." -- Unknown

OH DOODE!! next friday (10th of Nov) Munke, MikeySammy, myself, Alex, and Shadow(?) and whoever else wants to come; we are having an acid night in the Gardens (botanical) Its gonna be hella fun and its best to take acid around 1: People who have taken it before and 2: People who are ON acid.
So join us dude!!
By the way, Supergetafixes are in town. ONLY TAKE A QUARTER!! apperently they are pretty damn strong, so after about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours if you dont feel much, take another quarter
smile.gif
smile.gif

hey, hey. i'll be in on this.
Been wanting to try acid for god nows how long now.
Post the details up....
CC
------------------
What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

here are the deets:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum16/HTML/001030.html?reload=54
any other virgin acid takers who want to partake in this little trips festival (read the Electric kooLAid acid test
smile.gif
) please do your research. Make sure you are ready for it because i'm serious in saying it will be the most full on drug you have ever taken (probably) and has a tendancy to give people a rough ride who try and fight it. Just let it take you for a journey. Dont control it, but accept that it will control you
smile.gif

Cant wait people!! CANT WAIT!!!

Hmmm don't know if the SuperGetAFixes or teh regular GetAFixes are the right acid de-virginising tabs to take...I'd suggest a Hoffy to newbies cos you can much on more of it and have one helluva ride!
But then again the GetAFixes are so verryyyy goooooooood. And those Super versions sound great must give the dd a call!
If I have the spare time I might make a trip down to teh Botanicals myself...Check out the BL-acid munching brigade!
explodier_-_smilie.gif

------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

FOR ALL ACID - VIRGINS !
just for your own good, please read up on acid first ! it is an awesome drug - i love it - however it is a powerful drug and very small quantities can have immense effects.
i dont think its important which brand of acid you take - its more important that you do it with an open mind and you dont have expectations of what should be happening ..
and the MOST important thing is to make sure you dont eat too much at once !
do a search - there is at least one thread around about recommendations for first time trippers.
ahh here - I found it for you...
Acid fans, your experience required.
READ THIS THREAD
rotcol.gif

[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 05 November 2000).]

Make sure you are ready for it because i'm serious in saying it will be the most full on drug you have ever taken (probably)
your lucky you said probably Mr. Horse, thats a pretty bold statement. Although LSD is a fairly intense drug, have a good dose of any dissassociative and it will KNOCK you on your ass!

No. Acid is prob the most mind bending thing you will ever take. It goes for a loooooooong time and there is simply NO ESCAPE. Everyone here who has had acid can tell you horrow stories and mind games that have happened on acid.
Your brain better be well prepared.
Acid is fun.

If you're going into the gardens at night, make sure u get in there before 7pm, coz I work in there at night, and there's a very tight security guard that stands at the only entrance after all the gates have closed. And be fairly low-profile while you're in there, coz there's actually other security guards patrolling the grounds.
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

cammac, we are not going to be actually *in* the gardens, but in the surrounding gardens, you know. Where our man Weary is and that big women that tells you the time (strangely only happen when you are on acid??)
Might make a trek to the real gardens but i dont think its worth the fuss
smile.gif