Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AcID../ DrInKiNg ???

Just_Rocking

Bluelighter
hey dude
who ever drinks and take acid ..i have done it a few times now i find i get real drunk ..very fast?????...its fun
wink.gif
smile.gif

is it a good thing to do...????? i know acid isnt good but both?? together?????
thanks
JuSt rOcKing ..PEAce
wink.gif

i like to have a few drinks at the start it gets rid of any paraniod feelings i have , i dont go over board im usually to busy running around to drink , but on the odd occasion i have ive found it to be a bit like speed i can drink more than usual

yeah true ...a couple before is good....then during a trip ....not when u fully tripping...but they taste mighty .... a few during the end ..it all GOOD
[This message has been edited by Just_Rocking (edited 23 October 2000).]

I'd always been under the impression that alcohol cancelled a trip, and if someone was having a bad trip to give them a shot or two of OP or something...anyone else hear that, or is it just a crazy myth?

Yeah I thought it restricted the LSD from producing its full effects.
I have only drunk with acid once, and that was on my first ever trip. I didnt know id be dropping so I happily got pissed.
smile.gif

I ate the acid (a strawberry), it didnt work as well as other trips Ive had. But I dont know how good strawberries are meant to be???
I found that I could smoke bong after bong on it, and drinking with it made me quite ill in the end too!!
I would like to know if drinking has any impact on preventing LSD from working in its full impact. Any1 got any facts?

i've also found alchohol to lessen the effects of LSD. but that was with large amounts of beer, one or two would probably be fine. it was almost like i was so drunk i just forgot about the trip, like my attention was elsewhere....
i would be surprised if alc actually supressed acid, i think it's more the alcohol taking your mind off the intensity.
yo melting - if your strawbs were the same as i had they were damn decent. (sydney, approx 1 year ago)
------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

Yeah i agreed that drinking lessens the effects of a trip but on the contrary(sp??)
I can drink HEAPS more whilst tripping...
my 2 cents!!