Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Candyflippin - a user's guide

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Hey, thinking about flippin sometime in the next two months, and was wondering what words of wisdom the peanut gallery may be able to offer?
Didn't search really, i was hoping some Aussie BL's could impart some knowledge here.
What should i expect?
Any recommended activities?
I'm thinking Half E/Half tab to start - good idea/bad idea?
Your experiences?
Anything i'm not thinking about?
Thanks, L
smile.gif

------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, and insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

All the advice I can give you is this. Buy a tester, look on pill reports for good pills in your area, test then buy an MDMA pill, drop half and enjoy the ride. Save the rest for another day because 1/2 should do the job for your first couple of times.

ummm, i think ss meant taking e and cid concurrently?
sorry i wouldn't have a clue
smile.gif

------------------
"...Clevinger was dead. That was the major flaw in his philosophy..."

I find that when already on e acid comes on much quicker, and need to take smaller amounts. Have more e than acid start with a quarter of a t if you are not experienced with acid, and wait and see how ya go, a joint will help it all along, make sure you smoke a joint befor topping up on the acid.
Peace
Samson
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.
[This message has been edited by Samson (edited 18 October 2000).]

Yeah, i'm looking for info about candyflippin, don't worry MOTOMAN, i've got some powder caps, and i know they are MDMA *big grin*.
I just am looking for some do's and don'ts of candyflippin and maybe some hints as to timing of the drugs, etc.
Thanks in advances, L
smile.gif

Dump the acid first, wait an hour or two, then the pill.
This will help mask the comedown of the acid.
Basically, just go and crack it.

ahhh sorry, I got confused. Yeah I would say half acid first, then half a cap 20 mins later. If your having caps with it, it could sit on your arse most of the night, so I would just find a good chair or couch and let the drugs do the rest.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 18 October 2000).]

What works for me is 1/2 a E and then wait for about an hour or 2 and then take 1/2 a trip. You will be able to enjoy it for a very long time. After that I will drop another 1/2 of a E. It will make it easier for the coming down. Please make sure u have a good MDMA E. Have fun!!!!!
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

I've candyflipped a couple of times, once the E was first the the acid, the other it was.. well.. the other way around.
I recommend the second way. Acid first then E.
You get to enjoy the trippy part of the first 2 or 3 hours, then pop that E sit back and boom off you go again. Great too for masking that gnawing head acid comedown thing.
As for people telling you to smoke joints. BOO TO YOU. I had my worse drug experience ever after smoking joints whilst candyflipping. Mind in fragile e and tripped state + weed induced and amplified paranoia = really really really fucked up.
Candyflipping is great great fun though. Tehehheehe HOW MUCH FUN IS TRIPPING!

Candyflipping = acid + e. I think there's another expression for acid + speed but I've forgotten it. Would be interested to hear others' experiences of acid + speed though...

joints + acid = bad idea.
Can't wait till Earthcore when I can try some Candyflippin. Acid adventures here I come.
------------------
Happy Jack cause I'm a brat.
That's why I am a Happy Jack.

joints and acid=bad???? hell no, mull with acid is the only way to do it.

Regarding the question of whether or not to smoke dope while tripping (alot of people seem to be split down the middle on this) I think it all depends on how much of a smoker you are...
.. When I used to smoke daily there WAS NO FUCKING WAY that I would be able to get from one side of the trip to the other without mull. Every cone would just chill me out more and more...
.. but these days (when I smoke about once every two months... if that!) if I have some weed it's a ONE WAY TICKET to ParanoiaLand (which isn't the happest place on Earth.. let me tell you)... and then on to HarshComeDown...
So basically... what I'm saying is: if you smoke alot, go the mull... if not.. better off just giving it a miss...

I've always wanted to try cid but i've been hesitant because of all the paranoia stories i've heard. Personally i'm not a very strong minded person and i bet i'll just freak out and go crazy...
would candyflipping help ease the paranoia at the end so i can enjoy all the trippy stuff in the beginning?
say... if you're starting to come down on cid, so you drop a pill.... does that help?

On my first trip on half a hoffman2000 I had a few cones to try and calm down. Geezz what a mistake. It intensified the trip and the superfocus making me trip till late sunday night. Thats after taking only a half at 11pm Saturday! Evil. My GF and I were just wanting the trip to stop so we could get on with stuff. Quite scary.
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
The say its the music. It gets down into you, rushes over you, and beats apon your brain.

This is just what I think about acid. It fucks with your mind way too much for what it is worth. If you get a really strong trip it doesn't just make you see things, is makes you hear things, gives you shocking acid gut (your stomach will tighten up so much you will be able to feel the abs you thought you never had) and it gives a shocking come down the next day, I can't speak for about 12 hrs after. Now I would also like to know if having acid and e at the same time makes the experience of acid better, and do you still have the bad come down or does it ease it slightly?
I hear you Vido, fucken scary shit, make sure you are in the right place otherwise you will really hate it. I had the worst experience last time I done it, I don't think I can bring myself to try it again.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 20 October 2000).]

I've dropped a fair amount of acid, but I've only candy-flipped once (so I'm no expert) and I found the candy-flip to be pretty enjoyable....
Me and one of friends dropped a whole Getafix each (I dropped mine in halves, about 1 hour apart... I'd had one about 2 weeks before and was a little hesitant... but then I thought: fuck it.. if i'm going to trip.. I might as well do it properly... anyway... ) and after about roughly 2.5 hours we were tripping fairly hard... so we decided to drop half a Pink Smiley-Face
smile.gif
each...
Within about half an hour we'd gone from two acid-scattered, slightly uncomfortable (you know that sort of pressure in your head you get sometimes?) people ---> to a clear-headed, nice all over body feeling with some of the best visuals I have EVER EXPERIENCED to date. (Grass outside was making these unbelievable patterns.. and this bush had fucking dragon heads!!! I shit you not! It was like a fucking nine-headed hydra/dragon bush... I can still picture it today..)
Anyway.... I can't really fill you in on the comedown, as in my infinite wisdom(?) I decided to have a nice big bong to put me to sleep.. (which had the complete opposite effect.. and I was awake until about midday.. with a massive headache... ouch.... )

Candy-flipping and hippie-flipping will make you a little kid again, great fun!
The thing to remember about the psychedelics is that whatever you are feeling before the trip will be amplified during the trip. If you are feeling sad then the trip will make you even more sad (or even suicidal). If you are happy then the trips will make you feel even happier or Euphoric.
If you are feeling down and you want to get away from it all for a little while then I would suggest you take the E first to put you into a happy/happier state. Once you are feeling pretty good, drop the acid/mushroom.
On the other hand if you are feeling pretty good already then dive into the trip and save the E for when you are starting to come down off the trip.
As for dope and acid, I find that it puts me into a very serious and analytical state of mind, I would rather be giggling mess on the floor so I have given up on the dope.
------------------
"Curiouser and curiouser!"