• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WHATS THE GOOD ACID...at the moment???

Sunflowers are pretty strong, Rainbows and Owls are ok. (Sydney)
------------------
"Curiouser and curiouser!"

I have heard off friends that Hoffmans and Hoffman 2000's are the bomb, but I am in Melbourne.

MOTOMAN -> The H2000's are very nice indeed! I'll be sampling some Bart Simpson's this Friday night so I'll let you guys know if these are worth the effort (this is in Melbourne too by the way!).
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

I had getafixs 2 years ago strongest shit i'd ever had in my life and i've had heaps
zub

Yeah the Ghettofix 2000's or 200's are around melbourne at the moment.. super-strong!

here on the south coast nsw we have turbo,s there not to bad , i agree getafixes are great , hoffmans arent to bad either

what do these trips look like?
especially getafix??
how do they compare to rainbows?

Ahhh don't know about the rainbows so I can't compare the GetAFixes to them BUT the GAFs were extreeeemely potent! Loooooved 'em! Hmmm now the picture..the ones I got had like an oldish mad scientist brewing up a batch with beakers, etc, colours used in the pic were blue, red, yellow and white.
The H2000 had (memory ain't the best, too much THC!) ahhh a girl on a bicycle with I think some mountain outline and 2000 on at the top of the tabs (depending if you got that section of the the sheet).
------------------

yep deffinatley Hoffman2000 or Getafix's in melb.......ive just come across some jokers from sydney..anyone know anything?????
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

I'm in Sydney and a friend of mine (who I trust completely about these things...)had a Joker last weekend which he said was PHAT!

Bonus!...gunna be a g00d weekend
wink.gif

------------------

These new Geta's have on the front (you guessed it) Getafix from Astrix... dressed in white. On the back of each tab is the number '200'...
200mcg would be a cool representation!

Soma -> my good friend the dd told me last night about a new 'batch' of the GetA's... And he gave them the thumbs up! Looks like a hording is in order!
Ahhhh....acid... ya gotta love it!
------------------

Just need some info on this new batch of GETAFIXs .... what is the price for a tab? And for those that had already tried them ... can u guys please tell me more - like how it feels and what it can do on let say 1/2 a tab. Thx!
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

tryed the bart simpsons on friday nite.........just a really laughy trip....minimal visuals..got a couple..but overall not a very strong trip..just alot of laughs
smile.gif

------------------

Hoffman2000's were the shit - i loved them .. i ate so many! heee heee ! but i dont think there are many around anymore.. supplies have run out.
Getafixes (or what i term supergetafixes ~ cause they are supposed to be so strong) are now in season and im gonna get some! havent tried them yet.
anything else, i havent tried for ages, and wouldnt recommend you touch.
I am in melb, and so i dont know anything about any other regions.
regards,
MíkeySåmmy aka TrípPënB壣z
rotcol.gif

mikeysammey....i was interested by your keenness towards tripping. I myself have had a fair share but i'm not really munching very often anymore...say once a year max.
How many do you take? What is your approx age?
PS....Great thread MPIRE
3d.gif

[This message has been edited by Rashen_Kings (edited 31 October 2000).]