• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where to take 'E', where not to take 'E'!

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
What do people think are the more appropriate places/situations to ingest MDMA. As opposed to places you could, but would rather not take it? Any suggestions at all would be great! :p
RULP

Have a browse through the NEW TO XTC forum. Lots of those types of info in there.. including things to do
smile.gif

I can tell you where not to take an E - The Rocks , Sydney on new years Eve...
I stuppidly agreed to spent the first half of my night in the Rocks on NYE ( 1994 I think ) with my Beer Buddies.So of course we all got lost . SO I decided to drop my E ..As it came on I was trapped in A huge Crowd next to Mercantile Irish pub..This was scary spot to be when rolling, it was full of mucho piss heads carrying like fuckknuckles..I tried my hardest to escapes this but to no avail.Then to my horrow a huge all Brawl arupted right next me , I mean 50 guys going at it..This fully freak me and I started to skitz out & behave like some paranoid nut..I had to get out of there fast... I manage to free myself of this choas.But as I was leaving I turned for some reason this Guy and girl and at that very point in time a Glass stubbie flew thru the air & smashed this guys face wide open ( fuck can it get any worse ).. Fucked off out of there quick smart to Drive to Homebush for one of the Old Prodigy raves ( kick arse ) ..But there was so much tracffic it took me 2 hours to get there and basically the last of my roll was spent in the Car...
Morale of the Story - E's and Piss heads dont mix, I know eveyone knows that already
Cheers
BayCityRolla

I tell ya what, taking a great MDMA pill after you have just won Tattslotto would have to be the best situation ever, just hope it happens to me one of these days. Otherwise, any place is good but it has to be a stress free environment. Having a girl with you would have to be the best time to take E.....ahhhhh.....don't ya just love drugs!

E feals good anywhere you take it!
smile.gif

i dont mind where i am,as long as,like MOTOMAN said.Its a strees free environment!
smile.gif

but i hate walking into doddgy pubs in the suburbs if im rolling!!!
Lucky for me i dont drink,and dont have to frequent them offten!
smile.gif

but if you want a place to roll or take acid in the middle of nowhere,it would have to be Tassy.
The Henty Dunes on the west caost of Tassy is the most wonderful place on earth!
The energy that place gives out is just fenominal(sp?)
smile.gif

well you would normaly go to a rave/club or end up at the beach or a park?!or all mashed in someones house?!
now what can you do on E thats diffrent!
Having biccies out in the bush is just ace!
Camping and bringing along a few biccies with your tent and sleeping bag is always a bonus
smile.gif
as long as you bring all your other essential.what ever they may be!
I have to have an esky full of I.C coffee flav milk!
just love I.C when im coming down!
just do things you would do when you are staight!
Go for a ride on ya bikes!
DONT GO TO THE MOVIES!!! eeeik!

What is it with the movie thing? Friends have warned me off the idea esp. when on the way down. Is it the sitting still for 2.5 hours? Or is it something to do with the atmosphere (atmosfear
smile.gif
)?

Whoops - forgot to mention where one of my favourite places is. We go to a house that is near the base of Mt Buller (in Vic) and have some of the best rolls ever. I think it is a combo of no TV, good music, open fire (in winter) and the outdoors. And, of course, a great set of like minded friends.....
multi.gif

------------------
"Nothing is one thing just by itself" - Plato

Yeah I had a aqua Versace not long ago and thought getting a video and sitting with my girl would be the go, but the movie was just soooooo boring! It was really weird, no matter how much I tried I was not interested in it at all! I say go for a ride like Its Chaos said, now that would be awesome. I love to be outdoors on E, the fresh air just does wonders. Damn this website!! I just want to go and eat this last Baddah I have in my left pocket now!!!!

yeah ive been to the movies once on e too and i just found i couldnt get into the movie, still had a great time but that was cause i was rolling like an idiot in my chair, but the movie was sorta pointless i coudlnt keep up with the story, and boy did the cinema seem different after the movie was over, so warm and cosy
smile.gif

ahh the movie thing is strange man!!!
especially when theres like 12 of you.Mass confustion as to what the hell we are all doing here!
its just so slow and boreing,and if you happen to stay still.That would be because of the strengh off ya pill
wink.gif
hee hee
yeah it is all warm and cosy later hey?
I hear ya MOTOMAN.These budhhas are almost talking to me!
"go on eat me.its nice outside!"
"no its not"i say
"will be if you eat me"
hum...
shit what thread am i in? sorry off topic hey?
smile.gif

------------------
she then crabed me by the ears and said.Kiss me where it smells funny!

HAHAHA, your a pissa Chaos....... luv your work
wink.gif
Just curious what happened to my thread, don't we have 2 Buddah threads going now? I'd be scared to think how many of these baby's landed here in Melb, 2 out of every 3 ppl were on them that i spoke to on the w/end. Reminds me of the Turbo situation from June/July. I really don't think there is another batch though, most likely hearsay
wink.gif

Oh shit, hahaha i just realised this isn't the Buddah thread.......it's all your fault Chaos! *E^lEctric runs away from the face of resposibility* Oh well me too lazy to do anything
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 19 October 2000).]

haha.....don't worry Electric, that Baddah thread is gona be going for a while, there is shit loads around!! Just wish there was that many of the Versaces/Mesudas around
frown.gif