• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is it it me or are we getting great pills in syd?

RollinAlong

Bluelighter
Is it just me or is every1 else experiencing the same decent-great pills ever since the olympics. Maybe the olympics were actually good for Sydney after all, well in the pill stakes anyway. Got my hands on bb's, grey fish, purple doves just to name a few and they all rocked, hard!!!
Any1 else out there been muching awesome pills lately? Or am i just lucky?

moving to drug discussion
btw, melbourne has been flooded with awesome pills as well. Bring it on!!

You think you got good pills in Syd??
Melbourne just got landed in a shit load of White Buddahs and Double Pressed Green Tulips.
Blow away pills!!
Nice Nice Nice
Guess who is hoarding them and is gonna snaffle them up over the next few months!!!
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

Sydney rocks it!!!!
BBs, Doves, Question Marks, CU's, mitsoz, motorolas, pink hearts!!!!!
Collectable rashens!
------------------
"S.R.K"
SYDNEY RASHEN KINGS

Damm you all you rotten spoiled bastards
smile.gif

I havn't been able to get a good pill in brisbane for months nor have i seen a good report on pill reports from brisbane in months (maybe one report on mdma powder)
so be damm gratefull and worship the pill gods that have bestowed there luck onto the pill market in syd and mel. Anyone in brisbane had a really good pill lately?
maybe its time to move.......
smile.gif

well, seeing as many of these good pills are still not short in supply, could we be lining up for a brilliant summer?? i think so!

ive been getting average to pretty good, def not "great" pills in sydney lately, i havent been tooo impressed
frown.gif

id ask for some contacts, but thats pushin it
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 23 October 2000).]