Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PMA cookers in Oz?

mmac

Bluelighter
OK I,ve been reading a lot about these bunk PMA pills doing the rounds at the moment (supposedly white 2Xstacked Mitzis) but have thankfully yet to see 'em here in Oz. Any BLers come across them yet?
And what do you say to your dd when he offers 'em? (Apart from the obvious that is).
------------------
Dig and be dug in return.

if you haven't already then give this thread a read:
PMA More Info?
PMA has been killing people here in australia since the early nineties. altho i havent heard of PMA being pressed as mitzis here, lastyears "olympics" series has been thought to have been PMA.

I think
Tell your dd that they can kill people. He/she will probably still sell them, but maybe not.
Tell them they should take them back, and show them how to test before they buy.

<-- Willing to personally lead lynch mob on people knowingly cooking/selling PMA.

Thanks folks. I guess what prompted the question was a recent newspaper report announcing the seizure of a large quantity of PMA pills which were supposedly bound for the Australian market - like a shipment doing the rounds earlier this year.
I hadn't heard of anyone trying to pass them off and was just wondering if any BLers had.
Re the Olympic pills, jeez I had some of them (and I didn't test either - duh). Last time I take without testing. Mind you I've said that before...
------------------

Damn! I was hoping no-one would ask that
wink.gif
I've been trying to find it but can't. It wasn't an online article, so it was probably the SMH as that tends to be the only "paper" newspaper I pick up. If I can source the article I'll put it up.
------------------

i read there were deaths in chicago. the-peak suggested these could b the result of the PMA mitzi's.
theres pics of them on the-peak. fucking scary that they are mitzi's too. everyone loves to try a mitzi... fucking good work to authorities for catching that shipment if it's true.
kind of a dillemma... we would want some shipments busted and others let through. hard to explain to authorities.
wink.gif

d'ya think headniggain charge of shit is a little crude? why not ol' dirty johnboy??!?
smile.gif

ps no offence taken here, but...

I think JustAnotherFaceInTheCrowd and Cutsie are heaps crude.... demeaning even when coupled with the mods and admins getting positive status thingys

If I ever found those people cooking/selling PMA I'd.................................................................................................................................................................................
well you get the picture. It would not be pretty.
------------------
It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. - Rachel Hunter