Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

white 007

jerox

Bluelighter
have anyone taken these babies before? pretty small and double stacked. heard they are imports and the new batches. Anyone tested it yet or dropped it. Let me know becoz' I'll be getting these for the weekends. Thanks!By the way, there are white with brown speckles and bevelled.
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

Where are you? Melb? Syd? Timbuktu?
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It expands the mind!!

Hey ya jerox!
smile.gif

welcome tu hummble bluelight!
like everybody please read this before posting! tuh
smile.gif
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getannounce&ForumNumber=10&Start=2451668.99&End=2451910&Session=2451835.0119
oh and his in melbourne!!!

Hey Jerox,
Um, I got hold of some 007's, white, tall, smallish diameter, brownish speckles, sounds very much like the ones you have got. I got mine a few months ago so could very well be a different batch. I posted a pillreport about them. Search for it in pillreports, posted by the name MrSPanKy. Other BL's comments were skeptical about the quality of 007's these days. But if these are the same as the ones I bought several of, then lucky you. Probably one of the best pills I've had. Very clean and a high dose of MDMA.
Hope this helps.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh yeh, have you EZtested them yet? The best assurance you can get
wink.gif

Went out last night and tried these little babies, quite damn tasty. Kicked in after about 30-45min and kept me rollin for about 3hr. If they were the same ones i had i would suggest get them.
------------------
"If Jimmi Hendrix was still alive, he'd be making Acid Techno" DDR

I just got these babies. Tested it and went to purple and then black in about 5-10 secs. Gonna try it tonite ... have fun!!
------------------

I've tried it and loved it. It is not double stacked though. It was white with lots of brownish specks and bevelled. A smooth & clean pill. I enjoyed myself thoroughly with one the whole night. I will keep some for New Year. So keep an eye out for these babies.
------------------

Jerox, sound like they are pretty good, i'm investigating them now. Any comparissons to White Buddah's or Green Tulips, or any other MDMA pills in melb recently?
TA, CA
smile.gif

PS, to other peeps, 007's have been around in practically every colour of the rainbow, they've been being made for a long time, and there are MANY batches around - As Always, bring an E tester of some sort.
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 26 October 2000).]

I've tried the white buddhas. Both were totally different. The white buddhas were good. It actually hits me suddenly but the coming down was abit too harsh for my liking. I felt trippy as well. Doesn't seem like an MDMA pill even though it is tested black. More like MDA?
The 007 was really smooth. You are able to feel the body rush gradually and when you are peaking, you just feel so good and comfortable. There's double vision and pretty dancy as well. A smoother comdown. Not a bad pill. Maybe just too short.
------------------

Yeah gona get a few of these tonight for my stash, they sound like my kind of pill.