• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has anyone ever had agreat E and A Tragic Night?

SchlinkY

Bluelighter
After having the best night under the worst circumstance (lost my and 5 of my friends tickets for Transmission ) and getting mugged on the way home , I still had agreat night due to the great Chemicals.... so has
anyone had a BAD night on GOOD e???? Is it possible?

I have to say Homebake last year. We popped these unreal pills and everything was so sweet but the only thing is I didnt remember most of it the next day. The D.J's were great, the bands were good and the pills were the best but I regret it cause I dont remember it. Oh well you get that !!!

Just had it last weekend.
Went for a nice escape with my fiance up the coast to get away from the city. We had decided to unleash on the sat night.
After ingesting a BB at the local watering hole, the starters gun was up and I was preparing to let loose on the adjacent club`s d`floor.
Upon the first euphoric rushes (not to mention dry reaches) we entered the joint to find the place was stuck in some sort of a time-warp.
I was confronted with 'Salt n pepper's push it' as we walked in. Thinking 'its gotta get better, we took it as a novelty at first and got down with the blundstones and check shirts. When in Rome....
To our horror the music just got worse, I have never been so frustrated, off-head and praying for the doof doof. It never came.
We retreated to our cabin to have a smoke and found they did not even get rage up there.
The BB`s could have been used much more wisely.
Have learnt a very good lesson, boo hoo.
Got some good waves though, a good consolation.

Yeah doofer, when something like that happens you need to go back to your room and use the drug as sex-tc, not as a dance drug.

hey ya Kids!
smile.gif

moving this to social forum,cause well i think stuff like this belongs there and might make a good example of the type of posts that should be in there!
smile.gif