Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do u ROLL!!!??

isomtime69

Bluelighter
Right now i'm on two pills and they are really good pills and i can feel that i feel wierd but how do u know when ur rolling.....and i should be rolling right now!!
and um.....is rolling and peaking the same thing?....how do u know when ur peaking?
or is it just a matter of the person who took the pill?

When you say to the person next to you... "THIS PILL IS KICKING IN FUCKING HARD!!!" and then proceed to colapse onto the floor...
actually, i know a pill is starting to kick in when i start gagging and a bit of nausea. I dont mind it really, because i know it'll only last a couple of minutes.

dragon kinda got it right, but you'd get a heap more info on this topic if you search in the "new to XTC" forum...
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

what are you doing on the computer if you just dropped 2 pills??
when u roll u will know it!!! mayb u got shitty gear or mayb u are thinking about it too much. u should relax, take you mind off it, and you will know when it hits you.

well, the very first sign for me is a small flutering of the stomach which passes in about 5 mins depending on the strength of the pill. then what i can only describe as a wave of contentedness indicates that the E-train has departed the station and now were rollin. as for peakin, its hard to tell, really depends on the pill, whether it will peak early or late in the roll, but generally its safe to say that when the entire universe is moving to the music and you feel like your body in encased in a slight static feild, your peakin
rainbow.gif

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pharmacy, 21st October @ the Capsule
Mrs. Wood (UK) Jason Midro Ajax vs Krash Rudeboy Tom Campbell