Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

At what age does one stop being cool?

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm in my late 20's and I started to wonder what age 'coolness' stops.

Seeing that I am uber cool and all I will no doubt be cool until I die.

But what are your thoughts on this? Does one stop being 'cool' when they have kids?
Or when they start to need Metamucil?

my pop has just turned 60 and back in the day he used to look like one of them guys from Grease (smokes rolled up in shirt sleeve, greased hair, always carried a comb)

that was in like 1950s, 60s and 70s, he had 4 girls and I still think he is cool, even my friends drink with him at the local pub when I'm not around.

so I guess you'll never stop being cool, unless you weren't cool to begin with. it's all about how you go about your life, not by what other people will think of you.

yeah i think it's all about the way you hold yourself keystroke :)

21 :)

so, according to your opinions, im still cool by proxy ;)

ps: we dont use the word "cool" anymore, thats so 80s which is so last year.

try these out:

• fresh
  • dope
  • killa
  • down

if you're feeling adventurous, try this: "You da bomb fresh jigga what!"

:lol:

I love those stupid saying americans have :)

Kool & The Gang

I love rm1x.
No shit.

Nobody is safe from me.

I joke.

But not at y'all.

I won't.

You are all cool.
Don't you?
Seems that
way...

UnSquare: I have nothing but love for you as well kid :)

If you were never cool, you never have to worry about being uncool. That's how I see it.

And the less you worry the less wrinkles you get, which is cool.

And the less you spend on cool clothes/electronics/fads etc. the more money you have, and being cashed up is cool.

And the less you try to be cool, the less chance there is you'll miss the mark and end up tragically uncool.

So paradoxically, being uncool makes you uber-cool.

And that's the moral of the story :)

I think "cool" is an invention by people that only works comparatively.

If you're not around anyone who thinks they're cool, then no cool exists. You can be interesting, funny, quirky, or whatever, but I think that cool is something that only exists when you have a group of people who want to put themselves on a higher pedestal than someone else.

Truly, honestly, "cool" was invented by high school and once you're not in a social situation like that anymore, there just isn't such a thing as being cool or uncool. You have your friends, they think you're great, and the people that would have called you cool or uncool are no longer in your life. So it doesn't matter.

That being the case, I think the age at which you stop being cool is about 18, or whenever you finish highschool.

Just relax for a bit .. and in a few more years .. you'll be back in fashion ;)

When you favourite Bobby Brown song is covered by Britney Spears.

Bahhh None of you lot have any idea what being cool is............after all I invented it way before any of u were born.

Its got nothin to do with money, or physical things like sunglasses or looks or shoes etc.

Its all about a certain way that other people see and relate to you..........

Would you give a fuck about someone you have never met..........and even offer a hand if it was in ur power to do so should that person need it???

Do you have the ability to make people think.........shit man, thats one damn fine human being??

Well if you can do those things then..........NO MATTER WHAT ELSE YOU DO.............You are cool.

I can tell you right here and now that I will only hang arround Cool people............and I hang arround here...............so what does that tell you???

MazDan said:

I can tell you right here and now that I will only hang arround Cool people............and I hang arround here...............so what does that tell you???

ummm that you're lonely and have peoblems making friends in real life? :D
(says mr internet LOL)

just joking :)

yes, bl'rs do seem to be uber cool I have to agree :)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
If you were never cool, you never have to worry about being uncool. That's how I see it.

That's about the sum of it :)

And anna you are spot on as well. Cool by my definition is a bunch of rich kids showing off how much money their parents can affod to spend on their clothes. And if your school was anything like mine they were the most boring people anyone would ever hope not to be caught in a conversation with.

^^^^^ what planet are u from???

Clothes and money have nothing to do with cool.