Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Schoolies Collapse

Loch

Bluelighter
Anyone got any information or heard about the collapse of someone at Schoolies on the Gold Coast???
Channel 7s Sunrise program's vast news coverage gives a total of NOTHING with regards to information other than just enough mis-information to worry parents...
I mean come on "Schoolies need to be aware of a bad batch of Amphetamines" was I believe the news readers line...and thats all she told us!!

I dont really hear often about a batch of bad 'pill' amphetamines dropping people jsut after taking them.

I suspect the information has been messed along the line.

You mean the media might not be reporting the facts *gasp* what is the world coming too

Only collapse I heard about was a kiddie who had his first pill, which just happened to be double red mitsu's and then got taken to hospital. That was a couple of days ago however...

If your looking for unbiased informative constructive news- then sunrise is the way to go..... bwuahahaha!

Was my scorn for that TV program obvious enough??? *grin*

I guess I was just venting the usual frustration at uniformed media...not a lot of information circulating about the "incident" though...