Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how long do tolerances last?

BigfootDragon

Bluelighter
alright, i've been wondering about tolerances to MDMA. i know they can develop after frequent enough use, and i was basically wondering how long do they last?
are there any of you out there that have developed tolerances, taken 6 months away from it all and then been less tolerant than they were when they gave it up?
and for those that answer, would you possibly be able to mention how often you consumed e?
thanks people
smile.gif

take care,
Bigfoot Dragon

uh...well...i usually take E every day...and about a few weeks ago i had a three day break and then when i took it after three days MAN!!! fucken hell...it blew me away...
wink.gif
j/k
seriously tho...i wouldn't know...never had a break...okay that was a lie too...SERIOUSLY this time...i find that if i take pills two or three or more weeks in a row i need more every week and the feeling of the previous week is never matched...BUT if i have eckies once every two weeks i find that get just as wrecked all the time...i guess two weeks is enough for my body to recover...if i give it even more time...the rushes are even more insane and feeling even nicer...this can also have something to do with the fact that you are very excited about having it after you haven't had any for a month or two...
soooooo...now i usually pill once every two weeks (try to anyway) and i have between 1.5 and 2.5 pills per night depending on how good they are...i don't get horrible comedowns and tuesday blues like when i do it every week and i recover very easily...also i don't get sick this way...
but that;s just me...hope it helps!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

As with hamlet the longest break i have had is two weeks. And after a few weeks in a row i find that it does make a difference. But again the longer the break i think the more it will help. After 2 weeks the tolerance doesnt go down much at all, But still helps. The dosage pretty much stays the same as it was the 2 weeks b4 but more effect is felt off of it. thats all i can input to this not much help.

i *think* "tolerance" has to do with the ammount of seretonin in your brain. Theres stuff you can do to make the e stronger like preloading n postloading n stuff I'm not really sure abt what I'm talking about but BigFoot, i rekkin you're better off doing a search on this forum or the medical forum n reading up about the effects of MDMA and neurotoxicity (sp?)
Personally, since i've started dropping regularly I usually give myself 2 weeks+ between "drops", I've dropped twice on a weekend and the second night was just as good as the first even though i had the same ammount, maybe it was the atmosphere and maybe it was becos of other things. Like everything in life moderation is the key
smile.gif

Play Safe
rc1n

Multiple choice Bluelight exam:
MDMA tolerance is ...
a) when MDMA can not easily cross the blood-brain barrier.
b) depletition of seretonin in the brain.
c) what your dodgy dealer doesnt have.
d) none of the above.
------------------
"Curiouser and curiouser!"

or...
(e) what your dodgy dealer has, but doesn't allow YOU to build up
smile.gif

well heres a story.
2 1/2 sublime @ home on the fri
4 1/2 Gatecrasher on the tues
1 judge jules (just one good pill timed for his set)
1 following sunday night
i found i got no peaking at all the 2nd too times just some sort of jittery semi speedy effect with mild patches of calmness
ive had a two weekend break now b4 transmission i got some nice pills lined up
ill see how my tolerance goes and report back
i normally dump up to 3/4 on good nights
2 when the night aint happening that much
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

If u want to reduce tolerance 5-HTp is the answer.
Seriously though imo once a month is best. Obviously its up to the individual, but tolerance isnt the only consideration for regular MDMA users.
It also depends on the pills you take. If you only get GOOD MDMA pills, i think one a fortnight for a few months, will really take its toll.
However if u dont always get quality, despite taking a "pill" every week, you may only be getting a good dose of MDMA every 3.
Hence you wouldnt notice the tolerance and detrimental effects as much, and you would think u could get away with a pill a week.
MDMA is not speed, and i think u r playing with fire using it regularly. Look at tolerance as a way of your body telling you something.

I've only had about 4 this year. Last one I could feel more than I used to. Was strong, but still not as good as it was in the very beginning...
If you are talking about it being the same as the first few times you had it, I don't think it is ever really the same. I would love to be proved wrong though...