Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

syd pills

**itsmE**

Bluelighter
Whats with all the speed bombs goin round lately!?!?!?!?!?!?
Is there anything good in syd at the moment worth looking out for??
I think im gonna have to stock up on the goods when ive found em
smile.gif

Sorry for the bitterness hehe im just sik of all the bunk pills.
Anywayz whats sum goodies ppl??
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

p.s good luck with exams everyone!!
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **
[This message has been edited by **itsmE** (edited 11 October 2000).]

some goodies i believe would be the lighter blue versaces with the double 3D medusa head.
also the green cu's in sydney. lots of debate over how good they really are but at least they ain't shite.
but yeah there is a lot of crap going around. so how bout we make this the sydney info pill thread, seems the other city's have em.
dude maybe you can tell us what pills you've tested so we know what to avoid as well as what to go after.
tony
smile.gif

HERE's MY CERTIFIED LIST OF SYDNEY MADNESS:
Small white mitsubishis
Green CU's
Yellow BB's
Pink Hearts
White Motorolas
Audi TT's (may be hard to find)
These all go off.
el_nino
------------------
"S.R.K"
SYDNEY RASHEN KINGS

Just for the record, those pills listed above are the only good ones in Melbourne too, besides the BB's and Pink hearts.

Try the new batch of bb's. They are the bomb. Half is recommended for the not-so-regular user. Hell of a strong peak.

there's another batch of mitsi's going around as well.... offwhite, grey, but if you look closer there are multicolored specks... i've sent a picture to JB already.
THEY ARE BUNK so dont get them mixed up with the good ones!
other bunks are: green spiders, white ENGs.

I was in sydney for 10 days ending last week. Don't know what your talking about but I had the best pills up there i have ever had and I think i'm ever going to have!
smile.gif
Didn't get my hands on the CU's though
frown.gif

Green Gold Caps
its a green and cold coloured Capsule
half full
white and brown powder
MDMA (ecstasy)
FanBloodyTastic!!!
Orange BB's
Orange,yellowy. Speckled all over
domed pill
no score (i think)
logo: B/B
dodgy looking pill
Very strong!
MDMA (ecstasy)
Unbelievable, Very intense bastards LOVED THEM (my fave)!!!
Motorola
Light blue almost white
flat pill
nice clean print
logo: Motorola symbol
no score
MDMA (ecstasy)
not as strong but good pill
UFO's
white
Very wiered looking pill
Extremely thin pill domed (like a really thin mentos lolly)
no logo no score
MDMA (ecstasy)
Again, VERY CLEAN!!! Awesome!!!
Crown
Light purple faded
logo: crown
weak pill
(not e-tested)
All tested purple/black on e-test
------------------
"Ohhh please do the massage arm thingy again"

soon there is ganna be a new batch of pills called masks, there has only been 20 put out and i had one of them at utopia and they were the bomb!!! they were fukin awesome, im hangin out for more but my dealer said heaps are ganna hit sydney by the end of the year. i can say that these are the best pills me and any of my mates have dropped. try one!

There's also some Pale Purple Doves and Orange Question Marks floating around, from the makers of the Pink Hearts et al. Tested fizzy dark dark purple in about 2-3secs.

** blue butterflys **
Thought these had disappeared. I think these must be different ones to the first batch that was around. But anywayz one word, BUNK, they are speedbombs. Light blue, well pressed, no score, butterfly symbol on top, ez-test=orange/brown. Weird pill but if you like ure speedbombs then these are pretty good. But i was HEAPS paranoid off two. Funny shit tho hehe.
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------
** the happiest of people dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way **

yep i'll second that itsmE, blue butterflys tested orange for me too. be aware they look really good, hard with a quality press.
also el_nino reported the orange "?" marks tested black. and mona backed this up.

Hey, does anyone know of any good pills in sydney that are fairly weak, but still strong enough to give you that real lovey dovey feeling?
I have a friend that has just started. She doesnt need much to get her going, and found the pills we were getting were a bit strong (purple 'S' from a little whil back - VERY nice, but not many of them were around)
Anyway, we got her a very weak one this weekend, but it wasnt quite strong enough - didnt get the real euphoria from it.
Anyway, any suggestions as to what to look for would be appreciated.
Thanks guys!
Luv Voodoo

After Earthdance this weekend, look out for Pink Tulips - very very nice, lower jaw quivers for over 1 hour!
White Motorolas - dropped after pink tulip - kept me going for another 2-3 hours.
Stay away from white Euro's though - weak!
Tim

Also, the new White Fish's (barrel shape) are good strong pills.
Voodoo, try a Pink SEX pill, mild but good peak with an easy comedown, sounds just what your looking for.

Dont get the PINK sex pills mixed up with the BLUE ones tho cause the BLUE sex pills are also BUNK. They are really shit too, not recommended AT ALL. They just keep you up for 2 days(i swear) and make u talk and talk and talk....ez-test= orange, shitty looking pill, blue, no score, 'SEX' imprinted on top(in capitals), NOt hard pressed.
Also there were sum GREY euros floating around, i didnt get a chance to test it but it was an average looking pill, the symbol on top was slightly off centre and no score. Took ages to come on, didnt give me that nice MDMA feeling, was more of a speed + weed feeling if ya get me hehe but didnt give me the buzz of speed by itself. Anywayz there ok but i still wouldnt pay anything over $25 for em.
Has anyone got any info on rolls royces (i cant spell
smile.gif
)?? or the new batch of gold ck's??
oh and BTW, fat tony, whats up at byron???
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------

Orange bb's ( last batch ) were awesome.. but methinks they have all but run out by now..
The latest ive been able to get my hands on were blue stars.. Black in 2 secs.
Btw on topic of pink sex's ever sex pill i have encountered has been speedy.
Voodoo why not halve a good mdma pill for her ?

i'll second mirk's opinion on the white fish (barrel shaped, like a small tic-tac). very good mdma pill, black in 3 seconds. i only took half and i was in the clouds.
itsmE - up at byron there is *ME* !! and all my good buddies.. like 150+ of them. and we're hoping for a bush doof or two. and there's surf and sand and beach babes (hands off they're all mine
wink.gif
).
thread on rolls royces in sydney here - http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002593.html
tony
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by fat tony (edited 16 October 2000).]

Thanx for the link fat tony
smile.gif
A bush doof huh hehehehe wow, damn that sounds tempting, neva been to one b4. Is there places to stay still??
Sorry im gettin a bit off topic here hehe
smile.gif
Anywayz, in the melb pill thread Its Chaos was talking about sum good times had on Buddahs. Does anyone know if theyve hit sydney yet??? They sound like a nice change and i dont wanna miss out hehe
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif

------------------

Thanks Mr nice guy, but we tried that - actually gave it to her in quarters. The problem was, that she got sick off of them (at the end of the night - really weird), so we figured that they were probably too strong for her. We all loved them, and she did too while she was on it, but the throwing up afterwards wasnt too nice.
So anyway, we tried her on a weaker on in quarters again, and she wasnt sick, but she didnt really peak either. Anyway, we might try a stronger one on her again, but all the pills we have been getting lately have been really strong (CU's, purple S, and stuff) so we are looking for something a bit weaker.
Thanx to those who suggested stuff - I will keep an eye out and hopefully find something which will be good for her!
Luv Voodoo
rain.gif

[This message has been edited by Voodoo Chile (edited 17 October 2000).]