Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sasafras

zub

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried buying sasafras oil. I found 2 retailers on the net. surprisingly!

this has been discussed before if you wanna do a search. do it in BL2000 as well.
what i can remember from what i read is that it's hard to obtain in Aus. hence the many aussie speedbombs. and that sasafras is on the "watched list" of the authorities as a necessary ingredient of MDMA... so like you might b able to get it in but they may b keeping tabs on you... sorry read about it a long time ago.
umm also search for making pills, manufacturing and all that. that's what initiated the discussion i think.

if you can pull it off, go for it.
You will probably need to show that you are a company that requires sasafras for legal purposes tho. And if not, it'll probably get stopped on the way into the country, and then you'll be under suspicion. Be careful.

I found 2 places in aust on the net that say have got it {didnt wont to import it} thanks for your comments any way
zub

Its a very controlled substance here in oz. You can pull this off if you have a legitimate front. Or you con them somehow.
All I can say is be careful, and best of luck, I'd love to see more and more people in oz making real pills
smile.gif

aromatherpy retailers advertise it for sale as an essentail oil, that it is!
zub

sassafras by itself will set off a few alarm bells.. but when you buy it, and a few other chemicals.. and maybe some specific glassware... that's when the AFP knocks on your door with the sledgehammer...

have heard of sassafras which has the safrole taken out of it, so make sure it has a high safrole content (cos thats what you want
smile.gif
)
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

i was under the impression that as an essential oil it was imported.
I know you could get it from isolated essential oil places, but i dont know about that anymore.
The australian government is bloody quick to eliminate access to substances (how fast did GHB, GBL and the rest get culled b4 it did in the states). Hence i doubt whether aromatherapists themselves can import it anymore, i may be wrong.
Hence there may be a few with existing unsold supplies. Over the net etc means giving them contact details; i know i wouldnt do it if i was contemplating ANYTHING.
Oh and to make sure ur sassafras still has the safrole use your tester, the oil will go purple in milliseconds, as obviously safrole has the same structural part that MDXX drugs do!!
Yellow camphor oil is another oil supposedly high in safrole. I put either white or yellow camphor oil through an NMR today just for fun. definitely safrole there but maybe 10% tops. I guess this was the white.
This really is stuff for the hive though, go there, quite a few australians discussing naughty things, and they will have a lot more answers for u than i do.
I like my freedom.
Although
THF (fucking common solvent) -> GBL -> GHB
has got me dreaming, and i havent even had the stuff.