Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any Green CUs in Melb?

E^lEctric

Bluelighter
Well kids we all know how good the new batch of these babies are
wink.gif
What i want to know is have any of you in Melb been able to get your mits on em and if so any idea in what numbers theyt are in? Damn you Sydney why should you have all the fun
wink.gif

well, yeah, I know of someone in melbourne that has em (anyone who emails me about this, I will ignore it, so just dont)
But nothing in huge numbers. Also I think there maybe a second batch going around because I have heard a couple of people (not the smartest ppl mind you) that they are messing people up, but the ones this guy has are the sydney imports, so yeah, there are a few if you hunt long and hard enough.

I am gona go hunting for them this weekend, wish me luck. If they are in Melb, I am gona find them, if it's the last thing I do on this earth!!!!.......*Motoman hits the cd player, selects the mission impossible track, and starts searching*

Cool Thanks Horse, twas just curious if anyone else had any info on em being down here
wink.gif
With any luck hopefully one of the big boys will do the right thing by us Melbournians and we will see many a holy CU in the within the next few weeks
smile.gif

does anyone else think that with more information about pills (good or bad), that good pills will go much quicker in the market generally.
I have noticed that the pill public IS reading up a bit more on their pills, or at least talking more about it. Last year when I was out and chatting to people, most people had no idea what a green CU was. This year, it seems that everyone in clubs had at least heard of them, and knows that they are good.
So if Joe Public was offered one, they feel more comfortable buying a pill with a decent reputation, no? So it should be fairly easy for the bigger boys to shift their CU's quickly.
Surely the temptation of an easy sell would make moving them to Melbourne a very unattractive option? Not to rain on your parade, but a dd with half a brain is always happier with a pocket full of cash than a pocket full of unsold, illegal pills.
Or would certain dd's be "locked" into channel arangements with other downstream dd's?
anyone got any thoughts? I would have thought that with increased awareness, you are less likely to find good pills spread out from their point of origin.....

hey ping,
dont know about downstream.(your meaning as in d.d's from state to state yeah?)
you wrote:Or would certain dd's be "locked" into channel arangements with other downstream dd's?
Id say with local d.ds,yeah!
id have to say from what ive expireinced and seen,is that surtain d.d's do hold back on selling the good pills in big numbers.
As the stock gets smaller they tend to get rid of them in smaller numbers and now mostly much steaper pricess!
and i only find good pills from the same dudes!and you are less likelly to find good pills spread out from ther original point of origin...hee hee as ping said!
smile.gif

Once i hear of a good bean in town,i get straight on the blower to the reliabule d.d and normally has the goods!!!
man i was still getting gold ck's till about June!!! now that dude must have had a big bag!
that my .02 cent for now!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 03 October 2000).]

Pinger I'd definitely agree with that statement. If someone's got the goods they've got little need to risk their arse by moving them interstate etc. they can sit on them till they go (which doesn't take long with a name like the green CU - they're drying up in syd from what i've seen).
On the other hand shitty Sydney locals regularly make it down to melbourne and perth. This would be more attractive as the new destinations aren't as aware of the quality of the batch.