Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstacy by mail

goog-muncher

Bluelighter
hey all
I have searched and not yet found so i was wondering if you could help us out with some info on mailing pills.
Im just about to fo on holiday to queensland and i really dont want to travel by plane with pils especially cause im flying virgin whom you have to board in international section of the airport.
I was planning to take bout 20 pills and was wondering if it was safe to post them to the hotel where im staying. If so what would be the best way to post them eg: just in a box or hidden in something, so as it dodent look to dodgy when i arive and there is already a parcel waiting for me at the hotel.
any help much appreciated or if you could lead me to any links associated to the topic..
ta..
------------------
once you *POP* you can't *STOP*

pills in the mail?
that thread has almost the same tittle as this one aye?
Although I believe this topic should remain open cos sending to a hotel is different. I'll assume you can't send them to a friend/relative's house anywhere in Brissy cos this is definetly a better option.
I suggest checking out if you can recieve a package which is just mailed to your room number. Just make sure you time it right, so that you get your package and not lucky Jo Schmoe. I have a suggestion or two for packaging them in the post, which I'll send to your email.
No actually I can't be arsed. I think you're better off reading the advice in the above thread about carrying them in your hand luggage.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 02 October 2000).]

Plus... how do you know your room number before you've checked in?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

ive heard of people putting them inside a tie, like inside the fabric then sending a tie labled as a gift sorta thing, maybe that mite help.

In your undies in your undies in your undies in your undies.