Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info needed: Thin Audi TT's , Melbourne

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has had one of these. They are about 9mm dia x 2mm thick. They are very well pressed, have a score on the back and very hard. They are a light brown colour with speckles. I have seen the pure white TT's which are of a normal size (4mm x 8mm), but the print on them are exactly the same as on these ones. Any info on how good or bad these are would be great. Oh yeah, and they tested purple in 6 seconds, to black in about 15 seconds (I think it tested slow because of how hard the pill is)

hey man ill be down in melb 2nd-12 dec wanna catch up email me

I've got the ones your talking about, but haven't tried them yet.
Unfortunately I never got my hands on the original TTs, but reports from those that have tried both rate them between 80 - 90% of the originals (Which should still make them pretty good apparently).

had them Saturday...3 users report 'fine, fine, fine'...
give 'em a go..
Pill Report (and photo) on The Peak! tonight.
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Just remember (I think) there are a couple of batches of TT's going around. One is pretty much half the thickness of the other...

Any other info people?? I think these are american imports, well they are in pill reports in the North America section anyway. Some users say they are quite weak, probably because of the size of the pill, can anyone confirm this? Should I double drop? Thanks
smile.gif

anyone know which ones are better? the thin biege ones or the thicker whiter ones? anyone had both?

I believe the thick ones are what you are after...
don't quote me etc etc

Ok MOTO...
Picked up a couple of TT's the other night with some friends. Out of the ones we got there was one (and only one) 'thicker' one. Looked [/i]exactly the same as the thin ones but 1mm thicker. Same logo, same score, same texture, same shape, same E test color result (that 'thick' straight to dark purple/black not the light purple), and oh my goodness the same smell.
A search on Aus section for 'TT' on pillreports.com yields almost all 'thin' ones. There is a mention of a second thicker one with a chalky texture.
I couldn't get the 'orange' ring test result as reported in May. I'm guessing dif batch?
Quickie report:
Name: Audi TT
Area: Melbourne (cheer!)
Colour: White with greyish tinged specs. Like 1st batch Turbo's.
Shape: Round, flat, no bevelled edges, well pressed, light score across back.
Logo: Two capitol T's on a slant to the right from near edge to edge left to right, but well away from top and bottom.
Smell: Darrel Lee
Size: 9mmx2mm - quite thin
I havn't sampled but friends have.
Got a couple of SMS's last night giving them a two thumbs up and 8.5 smiles out of 10.
Soma.
[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 06 October 2000).]

Yeah I had two of these on Fri day night, very nice pill. I popped the first one and waited about 1 hr and then it kicked in, but I had the other about 1 hr after I started peaking because I wanted it to last alot longer. Very loved up and floaty, it also gave me major eye wiggles. My friends had them on the Saturday night and couldn't get the smiles off their faces for about 4 hrs. I had a thick TT's that night and they gave me the same effects, maybe tha thicker one was a little bit more dancy. Over all the TT's, big and small are a very nice pill. Enjoy!

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm............
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!