Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Euros (sydney), Whats in these?

Bandicoot

Bluelighter
So, what was in this pill? Bought in Sydney, hard pressed, green with a large euro symbol.
We got a few of these, and when I tested them they went (fairly slowly) to a browny orange. I was a bit peeved, expecting this meant speed - but since my friends had already dropped theirs I followed suit.
Well anyway, I was up and dancing around feeling very good and quite spaced out/unsteady for 4-5 hrs (6 of us were running around the house like mad things playing bowls and chairs like drums and throwing sparklers around the garden!).
There was definitely something else other than speed going on there, not MDxx but quite good anyway, what could it be?
Here are a couple of threads from pillreports on them: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=3877 http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=3840
The pillreports suggest ketamine or even 2-CT-7 .. has anyone tried these or have an opinion?

i had a blue euro that i'm sure was k from reports i've read... and people who took green euro's also reported similar feelings of floatiness and stuff.
so yeah, probably k..?
take care,
Bigfoot Dragon

Bandicoot ...
the bikkyz sound like the same me and friendz had about a week ago !
we're in melbourne, and i think they were the ones acidlacedfairy talked about ... nice press ... looked double stacked !
was a nice fat ekky really
smile.gif

NeWayz .... the bikkyz were REALLY floaty as well
smile.gif
and lasted for about 4 hourz ... i thought they were just nice MDxx but a friend said they felt like they were on K ! myself ...... i dunno ... i liked em !
smile.gif
smile.gif
PLH
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Melbourne BlueLord (edited 03 October 2000).]

.in the last few weeks ive tried 5 different green euros there seem to be alot of these going around , most were pretty nice some better than others i only ez tested a couple they tested black and one tested clear ,

I've had a similar experience on pink ducks a few months back, tested orange/brown after about 10 seconds. Also I would never recommend taking a pill that tests this colour, as you have no way of knowing what is in the pill. I only know it tested this way because I kept a few of them and when the testers were avaliable here in melbourne tested it.
Anyway read this link Browny Dark Orange Test / Trippy Effects What drug? , for the answer i received in Pill testing.
[This message has been edited by Nickstar (edited 06 October 2000).]

I've had the blue and green Euro's and they both felt to me like they had a big whack of K in em.
Nickstar I had the ducks - I'd say they were a mixture of speed/meth and K.

Have been getting a few differnt Euro's latley .. and have barred tham all. Most recently I got a speckled greyish one , when I bit it in half it had huge metalic like specs in it...errrr ... no thanx!
I found with the blue ones ... the first time I had them they had a great floaty whacked feeling like everyone has described ... when I took the same pill (from the same batch) the next weekend - the feelings were minimal and not as pleasant...dont know what this means. Anyway I would suggest staying clear of the Euros.. while their may be some decent ones...I know that some dodgy ones are doing the rounds.

In Melbourne and have had green euro(very well pressed) and have found them to be really good. Very relaxed happy feeling could not wipe the smile of my face the whole night. Might have had something to do with the fact that I was at SSU the first weekend but thought were very nice pills.

Are you referring to the light green ones?
They are very light green, stingy on the tongue, and have a light euro press in them.
They look very similar to the 'good' euros of last year.
I also noticed that these had something funny in them. It is definately not K, speed, or MDxx.
It felt like some new sort of designer drug. It wasnt bad either like dirty aussie pills. Icant say what it was though!
------------------
SYDNEY RASHEN KINGS

if it tests orange to rusty brown id say itd be somehting like 2CT2 or 2CT7. did you get any smokey vision at all? im not sure with k you get this but you do with 2CT2/7 i think.

I've only ever witnessed an extremely weak reaction to 2C-T-7 with the Marquis reagent as sold in 'EZ' testers, resulting in very pale pinky traces within a subtle green tinged liquid.
As always with the non-purple/black tests it's hard to know what's in there, with an orange/brown result you might conclude there is speed + *something*, but whether that something is caffeine or pseudoephedrine, or anything you'd like to imagine, is always uncertain. Without a quantitative analytical technique we can only guess.
If you did get a decent dose of 2C-T-7, you'd know about it in no uncertain terms, for a good 8-12 hours though. There has been only one pill that I've seen, (on the Eve & Rave site) that contains this chemical, and only 8mg at that. I would guess that a person would need 2 (minimum) of those to feel the power of 2C-T-7.
But, after all we're only guessing. Take care.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

the E2 testers give an amazing reaction to 2C-T-7, or so i've been told. apparently it's a rainbow effect... and no i'm not joking.. ask chem gen and candyflip

Yeah, I discussed this with Candyflip not long ago, at Innovator, that's why I specified the "EZ" test. I must get a hold of an E2 to try it out
smile.gif