Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Confusion

Hard_e1

Bluelighter
I am wondering if the rest of the Melbournites in this forum have realised how extremely misguided our entire city is. After reading this FAQ... http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/002093.html?reload=119
...I have become aware of the extreme stupidy of the whole xtc culture in melbourne. It is not a myth in melbourne that Coke, Smack, Speed are put into pills, everyone i know accepts it as obvious "common knowledge* snikker snikker.
If there is anyone else out there in melbourne who intends to try and change this misconception, please reply, and perhaps we can change this whole cause of reasoning.
------------------
"we were somewhere around barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugz began to take hold" Hunter S. Thompson

er thats why we are here...
things are changing. 12 months ago no one knew what an ez tester was... now they are a common sight when deals go down... the next generation of testers is about to come out, making it even harder for the bullshit stories to survive.
it won't happen overnight but it will happen... welcome to Bluelight.

hmm, is this thread asking a question about drugs? Are you asking what we each consider is "moderation"? Its a great question but belongs in the drug discussion forum. I'll leave it for now but if you want me to, I will move it next door
smile.gif

Other wise welcome welcome and enjoy your stay
smile.gif

lol thats so funny horse... um do you know which forum you are in?

ahhh, so HERE it is. I got all mixed up... this is nothing compared to the cracked out reply I did to the other post where this is supposed to be!! HA!
man, too much smoke makes horse go *sleepies*
i'm gonna keep it there cos I have no shame
smile.gif

i love the topic name of this thread..
"melbourne confusion"
hehehe *laff*
smile.gif