Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do you preload for a big weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaker22

Bluelighter
i never realy considerd it, but the more i browse these forums the more i see people talking about it,

1. is it realy worth it

2. how do u do it :\

peaker22 said:
i never realy considerd it, but the more i browse these forums the more i see people talking about it,

1. is it realy worth it

2. how do u do it :\

Do a search mate.. There is stacks and stacks and absolutely stacks of threads regarding your question.

This is the recipe i try and stick to with loading.

Preload:
6 hours prior to ingestion of MDMA

L-Tyrosine – 1000mg (DLPA as an alternative)

Vitamin C (time release formula) – 2000mg +

Alpha-lipoic Acid – 1500mg

Magnesium – 1000mg

Bottle of Grapefruit Juice

1 x strong multivitamin

Postload:
4 - 6 hours after you have come down from MDMA

5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan – 200mg

Vitamin C (time release formula) –1000mg +

Bottle of Grapefruit Juice

1 x strong multivitamin

If possible eat a decent sized meal (including vegetables)

Daily:
To be ingested as soon as you get up

1 x strong multivitamin

Piracetam – 2400mg (when i have it)

5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan – 200mg+

Thats what i try to stick to at all times. Some people will say im overdoing it, some say it's accpetable. Some might debate that what im doing is wrong.

You might like to research this as much as possible and come up with you own recipe.

Play around with the doses. Just be smart about it

Last edited:
There is no exact way. Everyone has there own methods

heres mine:

1-3 hours before popping

1000mg magnesium oxide
400mg calcium
1000mg vit c
200mg alpha-lipoic acid
1 US Multivitamin (usa ones contain more stuff) which includes:
100IU Vitamin E
25mg zinc
100 mg of selenium
plus many more common vitamins and herbs.

After retiring from partying i take exactly the same again but add 200mg of 5-htp and another 100mg for the next 3 days.

i thought 5-htp wasnt avalible in australia any more?

if it is still avalible where do i buy it, and what do i ask for over the counter

Not available in AUS...do a search
Can be bought over the internet with a CC

Afaik you have to order it online, that is the method i have used to order for quite sometime. Most online purchases require a credit card. It is illegal in every state and territory excluding Queensland i believe.

You are much better to buy in bulk like most things, if possible.

does it really make that much of a difference from your own experiences? god i remeber the days when people just took drugs and they didnt even worry about all this stuff. it seems to me the more you analyse stuff the less fun you have

peaker22 said:
does it really make that much of a difference from your own experiences? god i remeber the days when people just took drugs and they didnt even worry about all this stuff. it seems to me the more you analyse stuff the less fun you have

There are a number of reasons why people choose to use pre and post loading methods. You might like to do a search on related topics, there are many just in bluelight alone, not to mention all the other sources for information.

It seems to me that most people still dont worry about it, but the bottom line is, IT WORKS :) and you will be more then grateful for post mdma depression and midweek blues etc... not to mention all the other benefits, the list really does go on ;)

The more analysing the better i say. Common practice in my experiences with substance.

what i reaaaaaly wanna know is but, if ive been out 3 week ends in a row, yeh my brain prolly has 0 seretonin, but will preloading possibly give something back to my alrdy drained brain heh

peaker22 said:
what i reaaaaaly wanna know is but, if ive been out 3 week ends in a row, yeh my brain prolly has 0 seretonin, but will preloading possibly give something back to my alrdy drained brain heh

This Link is your friend

Status
Not open for further replies.