• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

share your pre/postload routines here....

fat tony

Bluelighter
so ppls.. the pre/post has become a large part of our E usage. i wanna know how all you guys/girls go about it.
to prozac or not to prozac??
to SJW or not to SJW??
basically i go with what i got from deep's post. he advocates that the three basics are -
PRELOAD -
- 5-htp
- vitamin C 1000mg +
- magnesium 500mg
to this i add -
- mega multi vitamin
- antioxidant combo (bio-ace)
POSTLOAD
- as above +
- st. johns wort (once i'm sure i've fully come down)
in my absence of 5-htp i eat heaps of turkey, bananas, and pineapple the day before and in the morning before i roll to naturally increase serotonin.
how does this compare to everyone out there?? am i missing anything imortant??
much respect
tony
smile.gif

------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

Just curious - you didnt say how many mg's of 5htp you take, which is fairly important. Thanks

IVY...youre pathetic.
You try and act as though the people on this site are heaps up-tight cause they demand quality reports. But thats what this sites for isnt it???
Maybe your problem is that you dont know what a good pill is, so you get hurt every time you post a report about some crap ass aussie-mixed trippy/speed bomb (and give it 9 or 10 as a rating 'cause you were fucked for 15 hours') and you get cut down by people who are into good mdma. Well wake up and smell the coffee.

Wrong web page....
disregard the last report.
And by the way, what is htp???

search for 5htp on bluelight.ru and u will get about 1257623926 threads.

Could someone pls PERMENATLY put a link to Pinger's FAQ on pre/postloading?? ( ermm...i THINK it was Pinger who wrote it...damn those brain cells)
Yeah, fat tony, wat are your dosage levels of 5htp??
OK..realised my mistake there...
Pinger: Great cut and paste skills!!! *joking*( hey...dun blame me..look at Horsey's post!!!
smile.gif
)
Deep: Respect!!!
[This message has been edited by GoNeGoOsE (edited 04 October 2000).]

i havent actually got my hands on 5htp yet, except what i've been given by dragon at scattered. cheers 4 dat mate
smile.gif

thats why i said i eat all those bananas and stuff.
5htp dosage levels are all in deep's post, which was reposted by pinger here - http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000214.html?reload=45
and hey el-nino... how about deleting your posts man. i have NFI why u posted that bullshit here. u can delete using the edit function.

sorry, but I have tall poppy syndrome so I gotta tell ya, it was Deep, not pinger
wink.gif
who posted that. Pinger has an amazing knack for cutting and pasting, so I just thought I would spoil pingers day in the sun and tell you it was Deep. Check out the revised version... just incredible!!
smile.gif

hey horse.. i said that already above.
smile.gif

and rekon u can delete those BS posts by el-nino??

I will be trying this pre/post this weekend.
Pre-load
4 5-htp 100mg
2 Magnesium 250mg
2 Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
2 Anti-oxidant multis
2 Multi-vitamins
2 Vit C 500mg
1 Executive B Complex
1 multi amino acids
Post-load
1 Prozac 20mg
2 Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
2 Anti-oxidant multis
2 Multi-vitamins
3 Milk Thistle 175mg
1 gingkoforte
The most important part of this is the Prozac. YOU MUST POST-LOAD WITH 20mg OF PROZAC WITHIN 6 HOURS OF TAKING YOUR FIRST PILL. Prozac has been shown to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE brain damage from E in rats, it is highly likely that it does the same in humans.
That was taken from Trancendances perfect pre/post routine.
I am only confused about the prozac, it arrived yesterday and i will be trying it this weekend.
If i have one pill, and take it in halfs, first at 1am then the second at say maybe at 4am or later at a recovery, do I take the prozac after 6 hours within the first half or will this ruin the second half pills effects, or should i forget the prozac and postload with 5hpt?
thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Act as if you are in a dream. Be daring and don't apologize

okay, to the peeps who do prozac on the w/ends, how do you go midweek? at what point can you start taking 5-htp when you post loaded without worrying about anything nasty happening (doesn't an SSRI + 5-htp = serotonin syndrome)?
smile.gif
smile.gif

preload 1 hr b4 roll..
- abt 200 mg 5htp
- a multi-vit tablet
b4 drop
- quickeze, any antacid
postload
- abt 200 mg 5htp
- a multi-vit tablet
im contemplating 5htp between biccies, any ideas??

- i usually pre-load with 200-400 mgs of 5-HTP the week before i drop, not in the car on the way to the party. If i don't have Prozac, i'll post-load with 5-HTP 6+ hours after dropping. I don't drop prozac + HTP within 6 or so hours of each other, and prefer GHB as a post-load. It suppresses dopamine, so it is actually a perfect post-load.
B-complex vitamin
Choline/Inostol
Ginkgo Biloba
Vit C
Vit E
Multi

For me:
Preload (every day for a WEEK before)
Morning:
1x "mens active multi" - general multi-vit, fair high conc.
3x colstrum (part of my body-building thing anyway - its a growth hormone-producer like GHB but without the drunk effect - amongst other things)
3x Kyloc Garlic (general health)
sometimes 1x 1000mg VitC
Night:
3x Peak sleep (200mg 5HTP EACH, plus VitC, L-Tyrosene and something else I dont recall - glutamine?) before bed (I sleep better too)
On the day:
Lots of grapefruit juice - usually about 500ml - 1L over the day.
All of the above as normal, taken with the GF juice.
day after:
NO 5HTP - all of the others tho (with the vit-c). Lots of OJ.
next day (monday, usually):
back to the same for the rest of the week, tailing off the 5HTP down to 1x cap. I usually only roll 1x/month, tho.
If I'm not rolling that week, its only 1x200mg 5HTP.
Dunno the exact science behind this combo, but it works for me. I find it minimises the eekey tuesdays.....
PLUR.

you post with prozac not before.
And a thread i read somewhere said that it's only useful for people who don't take MDMA that often as the recovery time is a couple of months for full effect.
Taking prozac before popping reverses the effects and can be quite dangerous.
The reason these people state that it is only useful for bluemoon poppers is that the prozac somehow stays in the system and reduces effects of MDMA if taken shortly afterwards.(JB:can you clarify this for me)
I think you can read up on this at on e of those drug info sites, you should all know these now if you don't then you shouldn't be taking these drugs in combination without educating yourselves.
5htp plus a good multi vitamin is plenty for a preload-recommended by a doctor who is a regular user of MDMA believe it or not.
outta here....
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

My optimum preload, 2hrs before rolling:
400mg 5htp
600mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
500mg L-Tyrosine
500mg L-Glutamine
500mg DL-Phenalalanine
1000mg Vitamin C
1000mg Chelated Magnesium
All washed down with plenty of grapefruit juice.
My usual postload:
20mg Prozac
300mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
1000mg Vitamin C
1000mg Multi Vitamin
Does anyone else have a similar pre/postload regimen?
Always in good health peoples.