Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urgent ! Erowid Needs Your Financial Support

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
http://www.erowid.org/general/donations.shtml
if anyone has any money to spare could i ask them to please consider sending some of it to support our most valuable resource on the net.
Over the past 4 years Erowid has become a thriving and active site getting more than 150,000 unique visitors each month. We believe that the existence of the site is important and we continue to enjoy working on it, but maintaining the site is a big project. Simply answering questions, adding submitted experience reports and images, and updating existing information takes a full time person. Continuing to review research, manage volunteers, add new site features such as the experience report vaults and seek out information on new substances, current trends, and pending legislation makes it at least a two person job.
At this point we are not receiving enough donations and memberships to pay our bills. Both Earth and I (Fire) will be looking for other paying jobs in September if we can't raise enough money to last us through the next four months. This means that we will not be able to dedicate our time to Erowid and the site would go dormant for that period. If you have meant to become a member or make a donation in the past and haven't quite gotten around to it...now's the time.
Our Goals:
In the next 6 weeks (by Sept 20) we are trying to reach our goal of $1,500/mo in guaranteed donations by those pledging on a monthly basis. We are currently at $800/mo.
If you are financially capable and have the ability to help, please consider pledging $25, $50 or $100 a month. We also need to increase our one-time individual memberships/donations to $1500/mo.
Please help if you can. If you are not in a financial position to help but know others who might be able...please let them know of our situation.
thanks,
fire & earth
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

This is well worth it - here's another dint in the Mastercard
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....