Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hmmm weird

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
were are you all from im form sna diego the pills genreally sell for 20$ at a rave from an unknown and 180 for a 10 pack at a rave again from unnkown. from the source the pill prioce is usually anywere from 7-11$ but is generally only sold in quantities of 100 or more. from a friend who buys second hand you usually pay 16-17 dollars and for a roll you pay about 150-160$. thats my two cents. although im in utah for half the month every month and the pills here go for 25-30 a pill and you can only buy from unknowns at a rave
see ya
-phil-

wtf? tell me this is a joke... or is this guy really that stupid?

wrong forum dude, you want the american side. Just go the main page, www.bluelight.ru and follow the links. We are generally aussies and nz's here. No americans apart from a few that pop thier head in now and then.

see?? see what happens everytime someone starts talking about prices???
someone "form sna diego" pops up and offers the most helpful of information...
everytime i try to cut them some slack ... rotflmao

will you eva learn jb??
wink.gif

close this thread!
------------------
"In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing" - Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest.

no no no
i want to hear what the guy form sna diego has to say...

there is a long history to this, grrl known...
read the pill prices thread to get the idea... this happens every time prices are mentioned...
it's a different person every time but it's always the same stupid mistake. it takes a slap down like this to make em realise they we aren't all from california...
wink.gif

Could someone give me a translation of that post? I gathered there were prices in there, didn't know it was pill prices till the rest of you replied
smile.gif

Yeah ok not really, but it is really badly written...
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

Why don't all you people just tell the poor guy what he wants to know. Pills are $6.49 for a pack of 24 from Safeway & probably the same from Coles but i can't say for sure because i don't shop there. Capsules cost a little bit more but, of course, they go down easier, it really comes down to personal choice.
Glad to be of assistance.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

people make mistakes
just look at that poor Romanian gymnast. Gold medal ripped off er cos she took a few pseudofed or alike.
Lay off this guy, he's not going to reply with much now you've char grilled him.
Me close this...