Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What would you do?

**itsmE**

Bluelighter
Hi ppl's,
Ok heres tha thing, all my friends are giving me shit cause i like having a bit of fun every now and then, none of them are really into e's ( a bit of goey sumtimes but thats it) and im always havin to try and explain myself to them about why i do what i do. Two of my friends have tried e before,i was with one of the friends but not the other and the pills were of shitty quality for each friend (or so i have come to think cause of how they expressed there feelings towards e from that one time) So as it is, all of my friends (my close friends that is) are yet to experince tha feelings a good MDMA pill gives you and they are blinded by all the misconceptions that ecstasy has gained over the years, so any attempts from me to try and change their minds and get them to see e's great potential instead of "the drug that killed anna wood" is just a waste of time. They dont wanna know about it. Its so frustrating when they dont want to listen, of course i dont know EVERYTHING but i do know that what they are lead to believe is all a load of shit and i dont see how they can judge me when they have yet to see both sides. Sorry bout all this but it just pisses me off when these are the people i wanna go out and have a good time with, and yet they wont let me and they wont let themselves, not even once. I know its there choice and all but i dont see tha harm in just once. Anywayz enough fuking about hehe i just wanna know what would you all do??
smile.gif
** smile **

First of all **itsmE** - Welcome to Bluelight
smile.gif
smile.gif

Seeing as though you are new you are probably not aware of the fact that we also have an Aussie Drug Discussion Forum - seeing as though this thread is drug related it belongs in that forum.
I'll move your thread over there and you should get the responses you are looking for!
Please read the FAQ in both the forums and learn how to use the magic button known as the SEARCH button.
Once again Welcome
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

Welcome from me too!
Well that's one of the reason's we're here, to let people know that ecstacy isn't the drug that killed Anna Wood, stupidity and lack of information did.
You could either send them this way, and let them do the research themselves, or you could do your own research so that next time the subject of drugs comes up, you can back up your explanations with some facts.
If they are decent people (and I'm sure they are) then they should be willing to be educated.
The last thing I would do is get a couple of pills which I know are really good (ie. buy a few, test one, try it out yourself, then save the rest) and say to your friends that you can just about guarantee a proper experience, and if after that they still don't approve, let it drop.
There are some people who just aren't open minded enough to accept that taking drugs doesn't equal death. Do your best to change their mind, but don't waste your time if it doesn't get anywhere.
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

I guess Im in the same boat in a way.
Only a few of my close friends are into drugs and a lot of the rest have a lot of misguided ideas about drugs due to our so well unbiased media. This "Drugs are Bad" attitude tends to shit me a bit and I really think you cant have an opinion about something unless you've done it. I mean fair enough they choose to stay clean but they shouldnt judge others who do choose to do drugs themselves.
Each to their own as I always say.
I would never hassle my friends into trying drugs just because I do them and I want them to come out with me. But in the same way I wish they wouldnt tell me how bad drugs are as Im sure im a lot more informed than them anyway.
But yeah thats just my two cents.

hiya *itsmE*
um not to put a downer on anyone but prob not such a great idea to try to encourage people to take drugs you know? i mean, it is their choice like you said, but, yeah, i do know what you mean *smiles* .... i had a b/f who was really really antidrugs and would talk about anna wood when we'd have arguments about drug taking. that girl dying was so sad but not really something that happens a lot with e, a lot more people die from legal drugs than illegal ones ... try saying that to people they look at you in complete disbelief! but its true. anna wood is a name that a lot of people will bring up when theyre trying to make a point and shes being made an example of, thats a fact.
dont think about trying to change your friends minds about taking e so much as educate them about actual facts about it, explain why you like it, explain maybe positive vibes of places where people take e as opposed to places where people drink???? im not criticising people who drink either but its a point, at least some of the time, also tell them that while all drugs are potentially bad for you, this includes legal ones, if your sensible, look after yourself and do things in moderation you shouldnt have a problem.
i have to say tho, that you got your work cut out for you *grin*, a lot of people are just gonna think that way and thats that but dont let people make you feel bad about it and im sure your friends dont mean it that way, theyre just looking at negative media hype about drugs and going from there.
ANYWAYS, i talk too much *grin* ........
------------------
---peace out---

Welcome to Bluelight *ItsMe*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm in the same situation as you are, some of my friends are really really anti drugs + alcohol. I'm working on converting them but it's not working very well so far
frown.gif
. Although ONE of them is on the verge of dropping for the first time...
smile.gif

The expert in this field is my mate Sean, (who posts on BL as Sean) he got me into the "little men" and he's converted alot of his anti drug friends
smile.gif
. He'll post soon
I know exactly how you feel and some of the bestest experiences and nights of my life would not have happened without drugs. I just want to share the feeling with EVERYONE
Peace
rc1n
P.S One argument I Lurveee is, asking someone you know who hasn't dropped "have you ever dropped??" and when they say no, SHOUT, "THEN SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPP!!!!", works every time cos they got no idea what to say. hee hee, harsh but effective
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 27 September 2000).]

in tha house!
well rc1n is right i've converted a lot of people to drugs, and even if i havent gotten ALL my friends into dropping, they all know the whole truth, not just pro e propoganda. the whole thing is education if your friends know exactly whats gonna be going on in their brain. thats the thing our friend who is on the verge of dropping 6 months ago was the biggest anti drug campaigner i had, hell this person does healthe promotions for gods sake! but now they know all about it and are keen to take it. the key is education. this site, and lycaeum and dancesafe will give them everything they would ever need to know about it. and when they ask you what it is like i found that the book "e for ecstacy" explains it perfectly.
ok that said, u mentioned that ur friends had shitty speed bombs, talk to them about ez-testing, i mean prove to them that what they had wasnt mdma (somehow) test an mdma pill u have in front of them to prove its the real deal, and point them in the direction of this site, we're more then happy to answer any questions they have. and if ur a perthian (i'm assuming u r) point them to the perth pills thread and pillreports.com
later
sean
underground will live forever baby, just like rollas.......

** yep its me
smile.gif
Thanx for all tha replys, much appriciated
smile.gif
Im dont really want to force any of my friends into taking drugs i just wanted them to realise that its not all bad and to stop giving me shit about using.
Anywayz ive just decided to sit back and enjoy doin what i do and then they can see what there missing out on hehe
If they wanna drop then so be it
smile.gif
but either way im sik of arguing bout tha same shit so im just gonna leave it be.
Thanx again everyone for posting
smile.gif

Hope you all have fun weekends. Be good
smile.gif
** smile **
smile.gif