Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Olympic dilemma

doofer

Bluelighter
After being given tickets to the Closing Ceremony I am now faced with the imposing task of sorting out what enhancements should accompany myself and my mate.
The visuals on the night should be pretty wild, I just do not know whether to roll, maybe just get rolling drunk or speed madly.
Any suggestions/advice appreciated..

eat some good acid
smile.gif

------------------
"My god has a bigger dick than your god." -George Carlin

Doofer wrote:
====================================
Any suggestions/advice appreciated..
====================================
Sell the tix and buy shitloads of gear. Sorted
wink.gif

A good time to trip the night away, imagine the visuals.
------------------
Supreme Being Of Leisure

mmac: *LMFAO*,
doofer: i completely agree with mmac, sell the tickets n buy bickies, whip, acid, pot the list goes on and on.
If you went I reckon a few cones accompanied by a few drinks would be the go. Or a bickie, hehehe i dunno. Depends what u feel like on the night but personally i'd hit the cones HARD
just out of curiosity how much r tickets to the closing ceremongy worth??
peace
rc1n

I reckon acid would be the go (or nutmeg my new favourite pschedelic substance)
smile.gif
A mad import would make for an ecstatic night, but steer clear of speed.
I had some before going to the athletics - and believe me there's nothing more frustrating than having to sit in the one spot buzzing off your dial.

I'd personally skip the acid, Olympics way too bombastic and boisterous. I think if I took it I'd see dollar signs floating around on bikes.
ps. A visual show to take acid to? Floyd @ Pompei.
smile.gif

------------------
'My critics rush me like Salmon Rushdie.'

rc1n, tix have a face value of up to $1300 for the A class seats, but I heard they're changing hands on the Sinny streets for about a grand right now.
Imagine all the sheeeee-at you could get with that lot... mmmmmmmm!
smile.gif

Fireal you fuckin rock!!!!! Pink Floyd at Pompei - now thats something I would have killed to see live
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

About 80mg of AMT and a mild tab of acid...the speediness of the AMT will stop the acid from becoming to schmoozey and the tryptamine sparkle and pastel visuals will mix nicely with the acids movement and distortion and will be a spectacular combination with the fireworks.
------------------
The road of excess leads to the palace of Wisdom.

um... I think this should be in the other forum so I will move it.
neal cassady: man, you know where its at!!
oh, and sell the tiks, but go to sydney and buy yourself 30 of th new green CU's that are doing the rounds there.
smile.gif

Why thank you Mr Horse...there are some advantages to age.
------------------
The road of excess leads to the palace of Wisdom.

If it was me... I'd be going to the Closing Ceremony as sober as I could possibly make myself, just so that I could appreciate every second of the spectacle in its own light. It's not very often in your life that you'll be sitting there watching something like that. It will be a very special memory I think.
Now after the Ceremony and accompanying functions are over and you've got your grand worth out of the ticket... then wipe yourself off the planet.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

I had a mad time at circular quay watchin the opening ceromony peakin off my nut on biccies.

Mr Horse, so the new CUs come recommended huh? Your people need to talk to my people
wink.gif

Had mesel' some of those BBs last week. Blew me little socks off so they did.