Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills.

Sproing

Bluelighter
purple 007s: lightish purple with a 007 logo, no score. Sound like the business, tested purple to black. People been raving bout em but haven't seen them in any numbers
orange dolphins: weak speed bomb, tested lightish orange. All reports say they are the usual speed shit we get stuck with. Though may have trippy effects too.
brown supermen: animal feed pressed into pills??? no change on an EZ test. Stay well clear of Drave suggests.
White Ferrari: sound like weakish MDxx, tested purple. Reasonable but not write home to family about.
Green cKs: tested light orange to yellow. Really good press, look really impressive but prolly speed bomb.
UFOs: no idea on colour, but either way they sound pretty shithouse.
things that are about but are as yet untested or uneaten.
White Mitsu, Mini Greenish Domes, Blue Question Marks
there is a wrap up of all the shit on the previous post... and it had gotten to two pages and it sounds like entro's puter is cactus so i would save him the hassle...
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Night-like Violet Strange Hair

From the previous thread: there is no doubt the orange dolphin report on hypnosis is from a shonky dealer, its just ridiculous.
Anyway: Everyone keep an eye out for those 007s.
I still think they could be here in decent numbers as:
A FOAFs guy said he can get them, however u must buy 1000. Yeah right.
We were lucky and scored some, but this guy too was aware of the 1000 rule but had managed to get quite a few to throw around to ascertain just how good they are.
What is interesting is the same thing happened to us with the windmills. We were told of their existence a good fortnight before they came out in enormous numbers, however again we were told u could only get them in 1000s.
Hence is the same thing happening with 007s, the serious people r getting them first and sooner or later u will see them mainstream in hopefully massive numbers.
Just last night a friend told me she could now get them in good numbers, whereas a few days ago she couldnt, i am sure they're out there people, just do ur best to find some.
Three confirmed reports that these are "more enjoyable" than WMs, with a stronger MDMA rush but surprise, suprise, u danced all night and no sm*%@y feelings. These are the shit, and i hope u all can find them for whichever event u r going to!

good work dealers... hehehehe... only buy in 100's yeah whatever... twats.
"here I will just empty my change outta my wallet to pay for those hundred kik ass pills"
*reaches into pocket*
*withdraws hand with middle finger only exposed*
"AHAHAHAHA psych!"
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Night-like Violet Strange Hair

i am confused? r u referring to me, coz i DEFINITELY am not a dealer,
and i said 1000 not 100.
Only saying what i heard, i have no idea who would be buying that many, i couldnt afford to buy 5.
And no one would try and flog these pills whatsoever, they'd keep them.
I am just saying i think they will be out there soon if not already, so keep looking!
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 27 September 2000).]

relax man, sproing was just paying out on dds
tested those green domes. They're more like dark green/brown. Good looking press, crumbly tho and they are fucken tiny. Look like pharmaceuticals. Big score down one side, domed on both.
Test result was a big fat NO REACTION
apparently good reports are coming in on these... PMA? Stay clear I says
The same guy also had green Cks and was having much trouble getting rid of them and was having to cut his profit margin to offload them. YAY! That's the kinda shit I wanna hear.
Oh but he's sold a few hundred green mini splits *apparently*

Has ne1 got any serious info about splits arround in perth atm. I mean theres reports on Technoscape but they all sound like the same d00d and a liitle bit 'too' good if u know what I mean
smile.gif

fuckers... i hate fuckin drug dealers... they have no fucking scrupples at all...
tonight, i ask for pruple 007s, i say if they r not purple, i don't want them... i made that point very clear, and what does he show with??? fucking green 007s... now, thinking he might not be a total wanker, i say, "ok, give me 5 mins while i run home and grab my tester...", and despite his reasurences that they r exactly the same as purple 007s, i procede to grab my tester... and suprise suprise, some bullshit light orange test result.
Now, thats a pretty common senario right... Whats startling about all this is that im almost 100% sure that they r the exact same press as the purple 007s, only they r green. And, parently green is not the only altenative colour out there... This skanky ho looks to be purposely trying to trick peeps into spending their hard-earned cash on non MDxx biccies...
This whole dealer bullshit never ceases to amaze me.... fuck em all....

Ok, with that off my chest, i feel much better...
wink.gif
in my excitement, i forgot to mention that he also had Nikes and either white CKs, or Y2ks (not sure which, they sound kinda the same, and i was already excited bout the 007s). Wonder if either of these will be any good, may get a chance to test them later today...

thanx for the info on the green 007's drave. damn those skanksters! i would have fallen for the similar logo, given the countdown to digital and all. that would have cost me a fortune!
btw pope, what is the reduced profit margin on damaged goods???
(just out of interest...)

heehee 007s: the new mitsubishi
arnsie I'll be on the phone to you (at least twice) tonight
smile.gif
but I think the usual go is that if its a bulk purchase... no difference. If its a few then it depends on the damage. If the whole pill is there then no difference I say, if its not then yeah differences. Hard to say, and its gonna vary between dds. I'll chat to you about this situation tonight arnsie.

Acid Reign : Have heard only good things about yellow 007's from very reliable sources who only chomp down on MDMA bickies. I'll try to give a description + EZ test
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

this is getting ridiculous, i have just been offered white 007s... I never thought id see a stamp with more colours out at once than the dreaded 69s...
oh well, does anyone have info on these?

Got offered more green cKs today, so the big dds are still stuck with them. YAY
Also white ying yangs. I'm thinking K cos thats what the last 3 batches have been and these are likely a stash from then due to inability to offload.

yellow and white could be the same...???
Can someone pls give a detailed description of the yellow ones and the white ones if possible?
shit like specks, detailed colour description, sizes, scoring, blah di blah.

more pills, no reports
Johnny Rockets
Optimums
Blue occy's
make of it what you will, who cares
british pounds: mixed reports, a few "best pill ever" ones though
in response to that other guy - the beige splits are quite nice, described as smacky, = good
smile.gif

the 007s are pissing me off, so many fukin colours, and if you don't test em u have to take the gamble, moral of the story, pack your tester
smile.gif

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, should be huge, here's hopin we all find the elusive MD**
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

Silver bullets, apparently test black...mate rang me from Gatecrasher and had had one, reckons its was tidy, clean, not too mongy....sound ok to me!

yo wassup
beware of Purple Versaces
tested orange
and I think they might be very fucking pissweak, me and Acid_Reign scrabed quite a bit off it, and it would of turned orange in about 10 seconds. But that could of been my tester, it looks like its going brown
frown.gif
FUCK! I THOUGHT THE OZ TESTERS WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET OLD!!!
what a fucking hard week this is going to be trying to find some MDMA bics for sat and sunday night!!!
------------------
"for all you rave poppers we cast a shadow on your face
learn the history and then take your fucking drum and your bass"
- People Under The Stairs "Asshole"