Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the next day's J bringin it all back

XSI11V

Bluelighter
ok here's the scenario...
you've reached the place of recovery and you're basking in the afterglow of the previous night's consumption. As soon as the good ol' mary-jane smoke hits your lungs WHAM suddenly here we go again.
Instead of slowing you down like it usually does your thoughts begin racing and it almost feels like you're peaking all over again.
I was wondering if this is something which happens to everybody?
how is it possible? perhaps it's something uniquely associated with speed/meth pills where the drug could still be slightly active in your body well into the next day and the pot could serve to temporarily intensify it.
your thoughts?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 25 September 2000).]

Had 1 & 1/2 Versace's on Saturday night, then went back to a hotel room we hired to recover and sucked back MANY pipes, but I really can't say that I had the effects you mentioned - only extreeeeeme relaxation, and maybe a few little hallucinations here and there!!
wink.gif

However, nangs seem to have an increadible knack of hitting you for a very long time after you've smoked a few and are coming down, but that's another story!!!
smile.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Totaly agree with you HSI11V. Whenever I smoke pot the day after taking either mdma pills, speed or acid it seems to 'rebirth' the previous nights drug to some extent. Of course I get a stoned feeling with it, but I certainly get a different stoned to when Ive been sober the night before and smoke pot. After mdxa smoking seems to really relax me and bring on a loved up warm feeling. After speed, pot definately charges me up, and after acid I go into that intense slow trip phase that pot causes and often hallucinate. I definately recomend smoking pot the next day (if you like pot that is) if you got nothing to do cause its usually a good way to squeeze that small extra bit of value out of your drugs.

I dunno about the rest of you But I know I
never have a comedown without copious ammounts of the smelly green 'erb
I mean whats a nightout with out finishing it
off by getting totally scattered out, monged out infront of a huge stereo trippin away with what remains of the cocktail of pills in
your system so beautifully reacting with a few quick bongs or buckets.
Then all that remains to do is sit back and chill with some t()()ns crankin with the occassional hit from the bong to keep things wacky.
Altho I do rekon you get a hell different trip if ur still madly peakin at an event and then you suck back a spliff. Normally thats good cause for some mad visuals

Can't relate at all. Billies always make me feel irritated & 'icky' on comedown. (Actually, i'm not a big fan of doobage on its own either.) It sounds like i'm missing out on something good here. Sob, sob.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

This always happens when i smoke dope. It always kicks the pills back in. Went out one Sat night and was still rockin till Sun arvo. Had a good nights sleep, went to work Monday, came home and smoked a joint and boomshanka, I'm feeling all that wonderfullness again. Although that's the only time its happened 2 days afterwards, its usually the next day.

Funky...you sound crazy. Are you saying you were egging two days later after sleep? wow...
I find that pot can be OK, but in general it 'dirties' the effect of good, clean MDMA.
However, my mates (who love their chronic) would definately disagree with me.

ohh i'm startin to drool - thinkin about cones right now.. (hmm jnr where are you?)
anyway...
pot is a wonderful drug (in moderation of course). i dont think theres ever been a time where i have not appreciated the effects of some weed. its like a booster for everything else. on its own, i find it makes me relax and chill out and talk crap.. and its quite strange but ever since i started taking acid, on other occasions afterwards, when only smoking weed, i have found that the acid comes back in a more mellow, in-the-background sense.. very hard to describe.
with speed, its takes away the edge..
with mdma it makes everything that little bit more warm and fuzzy..
with acid, hehehh ahhh.. visuals visuals! and takes away the edge..
coming down off pills.. takes away paranoia, calms me down, brings back some effects of the pill and definitely brings me up and smiling again (for a limited time only)..
and when on a whole cocktail of drugs, even just one cone will just fuse it all together and everything works.. its all good.. i'm all happy.. and i'm off the planet.
disclaimer : these are all my personal experiences that i felt compelled to share, but do not accept any liability for damages caused to other persons who find weed has alternate effects.

I know EXACTLY what you mean XSI11V !!!
It's weird isn't it? You're on your way down and you have a joint and it really kicks the pill in again! I LURVE IT!
One of my friends absolutely HATES having a smoke after pilling though. Reckons he gets really paranoid. Just goes to show that everyone is different.......and what a boring world this would be if that wasn't the case.
keep smilin and smokin...

Cheeba is the best thing ever the day after.. I love my cheeba, always totally over-cater for the dayafter's uses..
You can never have enough cheebs
smile.gif

I love it, when I sit back with a few pipes the morning after a huge night and getting absolutely spastic
smile.gif
Those full intense body-rushs, mixed with some haluconations, and those giggles
smile.gif

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Its strange ive had mixed experiences with greenery, all depending on the pill!
First time i had some weed when i was post-peak, it hit me as SOON as i inhaled, and my body lost all its aches and pains, and i really went into a deep sort of introverted trippy phase.
Another time, I smoked shit loads and basically it did nothing, it was though the pot was being veto'd by the pill. This happened to me recently as well on a BMW, nothing happened!
But i remember coming home after a windmill night and smoking a huge bucket and having black and white kaliedeskope(sp) like hallucinations for the rest of the night was great!
Anyone have any ideas why i have mixed results? Perhaps the content of the pill (ie speedy or MDxx) affects how hard the pot hits you? Ive never had a 'resurgance' of the pill feeling however, except when i smoked right after i finished peaking.
------------------
So if you feel it by your speakers get near it, made for those who wanna hear it, the .. Starkiller!

I do not have pot much but i do sometimes after MDMA.
I find it gives me incredible body rushes, almost orgasmic, and then leaves u warm and fuzzy.
However as my tolerance to pot is low, it doesnt take me long before i am a wasted mess; but those first 15mins or so are fantastic; just gotta find that correct level.

I find that if I have a smoke after my acid has worn off, my visuals kick back in, its wonderful.
But after a night out on the googs, and I have a smoke it relaxes me heaps and I just feel very skatter-stoned and its a very yummy feeling. Its like your on CLoud 9.
I have had my pill come back after smoking 1 night, but this doesnt usually happen!! With acid it does though... hehe
wink.gif

always like a j or some pipes when rollin or comin down, though id definately avoid a smoke before the pill takes effect. in general, id agree with most of the others in the way that pot brings back the pill, but usually not a rush, but more of a crusin fealin....hopes this makes some sence.
smile.gif

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pharmacy, 21st October @ the Capsule
Mrs. Wood (UK) Jason Midro Ajax vs Krash Rudeboy Tom Campbell