Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

shiny pills must be speedbombs?

XSI11V

Bluelighter
I was looking at some speedbombs I have - the pink butterflies, and they are a really professional looking press with a shiny lustre. Thinking back at heaps of pills I don't think I've seen an import with a shiny look?? - they've all had a kind of powdery look to them.
Of course there's also plenty of powdery looking speedbombs, but for someone who doesn't want speedbombs this may be a simple way to rule certain batches out without even having to test. Would you agree?

yes i have to agree with you,but what about ck,last years euros,CU's.
They all had a shine to them!
I think if the pill has been made propally(pressed well etc..)it will always have a shine.Even ya speed bombs!
Have a look in your medicane cabinet and notice all the pills have a shine!
hum...good press and all!!!
I think speedy pills are crumbly and good mdmx are hard!!! IMOA
smile.gif

damn there goes that theory !
smile.gif

I didn't get a chance to see the real cKs, CUs or original euros - but they were shiny eh?
Boikah it sounds like you'd be right
smile.gif

Yep you are right. The magority of shiny pills are speed bombs, well from my experience anyway. If you find a pill that has a slightly rough texture, a nice print with speckles, but yet kinda crumbly when you bit it, you are doing pretty well. But like always, can't beat the old trusty tester because when you get to know the different reactions (eg: light purple, to dark, to back, usually a smacky feeling pill. A black but not dark black test will put me on my arse. Light purple with a slightly murky look to it, usually a nice dancy pill with MDxx feelings. Black straight away and bubbles means it will hit me in about 20 mins and be either dancy and have a smacky feeling, or just really dancy) you can pretty much determine what they are gona do to you even before you take it. I nearly have it down to a tea. So for all you guys out there, test test test....what's $20, half a pill??? (Don't anybody rely on those test results, as it is just my way of knowing what a pill is going to be like)

XSV : I havent had much experience with speed bombs. Usually the DD sells only MD** pills so i guess i'm lucky. I've seen shiny, crumbly, speckly pills that have all tested black. So i guess not all shiny pills=speed bombs.
MOTOMAN : Have to agree with u abt the EZ Test
smile.gif
, better to be safe than sorry
Peace
rc1n

I remember a thread similar to this one back in march/april
I'm to lazy to search but check it out
smile.gif

smile.gif
jaff
------------------
"Naa, Don't worry about it man, it's like bridge under the water!"

Basically - the surface of the pill by the time it gets to you will be affected by the conditions under which it has been stored between it's pressing, and it landing in your grubby little hands. If the pill was originally pressed very hard, kept in fairly stable conditions, not bumped around and ground against hundreds of other pills and not exposed to moisture or humidity, then it should probably still be fairly shiny. But that's got little to do with the contents.
Generally there's fairly few rules relating physical appearance of pills to their actual contents. The only way you can know is to test them.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

So speed pills are generally local made and in small numbers aye? so less grindage factor.
MDxx are often imported from OS and in very large numbers... increasing the grindage factor.
Personally I don't think there's much validation in judging by pill surface texture. This has been discussed here in the past. I believe no real conclusions could be drawn then. That's just my opinion tho. My advice is don't go using pill texture as a hard and fast rule

Surface texture used to judge content has about as much validity as colour. Pills come in different colours, sizes, textures, shapes, etc, and none of these characteristics mean the pill will be good.
If the guy making the pills is dodgy, but manages to come across a press that results in professional looking pills, they'll still be dodgy...
Use texture as a guide if it works for you, but in my opinion that's as reliable as buying a second hand car because it looks nice and shiny... just 'cos the guy put in 30 mins effort just before you turned up doesn't mean the car won't break down in a couple of days...
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

...yes Jaff that thread was started by me as i had picked this up quite a long time ago now...thread was called "Can you tell speed pills by looking at them?"
And for me the fact remains that although good MDMA imports can have that shiny appearance, in general you can be safe to say that speed pills have that crystalline
refractive appearance to them when put against a white flouro light and turned in various angles.
Some will disagree but for me its been so far pretty acurate when it comes to comparing this IDEA to the ez tester, i have been right at least 90% of the time.
Anyway, just test your pills the proper way as you can NEVER REALLY be sure.
over 'n' out....
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!