Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the best combo ?

Peakin

Bluelighter
Im heading for a big weekend this week gatecrasher will be heading my way on saturday, Im thinking of taking some speed and and a eccie can one suggested the best way to take it speed first then eccie or eccie then speed? I would love some feedbeack
Its showtime folks!

Grab a green CU and wash it down with a glass of ghb
smile.gif

Firstly this should be in the drugs forum, secondly I'm sure there are plently of posts on this topic, or close enough, if you'd just search...
But anyway, enough ranting, here's my opinion:
It depends on quantity and the way the drugs affect you by themselves, and then they can be different when taken together too... For me if I have both I'll have some speed (about 1/4 to 1/2 a point) and then about 2hrs later i'll have a pill (or a cap). This way I get the nice full-of-energy feeling without the aggitatedness a lot of speed gives me, and then the pill kicks in and takes over, but I have quite a bit more energy and can dance for longer than on just a pill alone. If I do it the other way (pill first) I don't really feel the speed, unless I take it as the pill is wearing off, but I still prefer it the other way
------------------
If you're skating on thin ice, then you might as well dance...

Yes this belongs in the drug discussion area so I'll move it for you
smile.gif

Check the link in SpeedFrog's post for more details on combining these two chemicals. Some people find that taking speed prior to MDMA tends to mellow out the initial peak a little. Please include follow up comments to this topic there.
BigTrancer
smile.gif