Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E and gen aneasthetic

twoyoungtocare

Bluelighter
Ok , So i must get wisdom teeth removed (boo-hiss) and wish to go have an blinder of a weekend three days b4. Any precautions wrt gen aneasthetic? I do not wish to fuck around with this stuff , and do reaslie that doing anything is opprobably silly , so any info would be nice.
-eggman

well this is what im thinking. if best dont have it for as long as you can, i did this when i had my teeth out, about a 2 - 3 week break. u should remember if u havnt been under general before people have died from it :/ but i dont think that would happen, but 3 days later i recon ud be fine, it can only be detected for 5 days so id guess 3 days would be ok. maybe someone whos a doctor could give a more professional medical reply
smile.gif

i would like to know the answer to this as wel actually. My wisdom teeth are due for a yank within the next couple of months as well.
All I know is, I will be armed with a quart of dope, 50 boxes of nangs and a litre of G for after the operation!
smile.gif

I had a general anaesthetic a couple of weeks ago and had some speed 2 nights before and had no problems. Because I've had a general before, I noticed this time that it took longer for it to take effect. Maybe it was a smaller dosage, but I wouldn't risk taking anything the day before!
Someone who is quite experienced with this told me that if you have been using drugs regularly, it affects the general working. The last time they had a general, they had to be given quite a lot for it to work.
Maybe you should ask a medical professional about this. Good luck, I too will be getting my wisdoms out, just don't know when. Gee, I'm really looking forward to that!

All I can say is, make sure you are getting them out under general - forget sitting wide awake in the chair, the op is far too grusome to be awake for.
Only wish they gave you pethadine (sp?) for the pain afterwards, that shit is the best. Shut your eyes and start tripping on cloud nine!

Ok, I have a friend who went under general for a breast enlargement operation (i suppose you didn't need that much info, but I just wanted to say it) but anyway, I'm not sure if she'd had any pills the weekend previous (i'd pretty much say she didn't she's pretty sensible like that) BUT she does go pretty hard normally, she's had heaps of pills in the past.
Anyway, my point is, that the op went fine but she took ages to come out of the general, and I think she took more to be put under. Because of all this, the first thing they asked her when she woke was "do you take illicit substances on a regular basis?" she said no (silly girl should have said yes to find out why they asked) and I heard nothing further.
My advice would be to just tell your dentist/doctor the deal. They know best (??) and while they'll probably tell you not to do pills the weekend before (just because they kind of 'should' - regardless of whether its necessary or not) you might strike it lucky and find that your doctor will be honest with you and tell you the proper deal. did that make sense?
Chances are pills before op COULD be dangerous, but even if they're not your Doc will still probably tell you they will be.
*nod*
have you posted this to the medical forum?

Well , I consulted the dentist with my query and he suggested that it may not be such a bright idea. He thinks it would not have any direct reaction with the general , but could put undue strain on the whole system making me susceptable (sp?) to probs. He also suggests that the likley hood of waking to a low state of consciousness (which is not meant to be fun at all) during the op would be increased by competing chems in the system.
gee , I have been a good boy lately : no codeine for hangovers, no pills , no speed -------and g will not be good to mix with the codeine after.
A blinder will have to wait , but those blue bolts should just about do it for me by then.
-eggman

Had all four of mine out last week, make sure that when you come out of the General and they ask you to rate the pain 1-10 give it at least a 7 or 8 so they give you a decent blast of peth then keep on saying its not working until they have given you the whole 100 units, If I had of been able to feel the lower part of my face I would of walked out of there with the biggest shit eating grin on my face.
Ive also gained an appreciation for soup over the past week ***solid food*** sigh soon hopefuly
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!