Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Monster w/end - substance advice sought

rave_dave

Bluelighter
Ok guys, i'll be having a monster w/end soon at a big event here. I want to somewhat plan my substance (ab)use. This is what i have available:
- pills
- ketamine
- mescaline (love my psychadelics!)
- GHB
- speed

So my question is: if you were having a monster friday night through to sunday morning at an awesome event, what stuff would you take and when?

This is what i was thinking:

Fri night - GHB (i've never tried it but want to give it a go)
Sat day - mescaline
Sat night - speed, pills
Sun morn - ketamine

Advice appreciated :)

I don't know if you have extracted mescaline or tea, but either way I wouldn't contaminate the experience with all that other crap. It's your body and your call, but polydrug using significantly increases the dangers and potential harms. :|

Agreed. You're likely to eat poorly and sleep little. I've known of people collapsing attempting all weekend benders, because their body just cant keep up

Cowboy Mac said:
I don't know if you have extracted mescaline or tea, but either way I wouldn't contaminate the experience with all that other crap. It's your body and your call, but polydrug using significantly increases the dangers and potential harms. :|

A mescaline trips lasts for about 6 hours. I hardly think taking other stuff at other times over the course of a w/end is likely to "contaminate the experience". Mesc during the day and speed at night is not overdoing it in my book. I'm very experienced in all those substances (except ghb) and i'm well aware of what my body can cope with. I'm someone who knows when enough is enough. I still plan on getting a good sleep after Fri night and also Sat night.

Just had to clarify. I think you may have misinterpreted my question/intentions.

If you wanted to sleep on the Saturday night it seems like the Ketamine might be better then and the pills/speed on Sunday morning or something.

I also wouldn't use a drug you haven't tried before at the start of a huge weekend. If you have a difficult experience, it could ruin your whole weekend, which you're obviously very excited about.

If you really want to try GHB, do it some time later with some friends, and make sure you're really careful!

bRAVEheart

Why mix the speed with the pills?
eat smaller amounts of pill so you dont get knocked on your ass and keep your speed for use with the ghb.
Although uppers+downers really arent the best of mixes, its what I'd be doing, and I'm still kicking and screaming (somewhat more subdued these days)

hehe, all you need is some ether, and you can reanact Fear and Loathing in L.V.

I was considering trying to get my hands on some G, but alot of people didnt recommend it, i suppose its not for everybody. If your goign to go big, stay with what you know i reckon. Your choice but man, gl.

This is a harm minimisation/reduction forum, what do you expect us to say, YEAH MATE JUST SCOFF THE LOT over a duration of 2 - 3 days...? 8)

As Mac allready stated, why the hell would you want to conflict the experiences with a synergy of that nature. What a waste of a potentialy good experience.

As for experimentation with GHB and it's analogues i suggest you read the
GHB/1,4-B/GBL FAQ. very carefully.

The chances are you will be ingesting 1,4-B.

Play it safe mate.

1bRAVEheart1 said:
If you really want to try GHB, do it some time later with some friends, and make sure you're really careful!

And for gods sake. Stay off the piss!

theres always a chance of harm with any drug, i say have a good one mate and listen to your body, and as they say...dont kid yourself you wont be at work on monday!

I would save the 1,4b (or GHB if you really can get it) for Sunday. After big benders, sleep after 1,4 (not passing out but just general sleep) after 1,4 is the most refreshing thing ever. Brilliant for recovery. I find no matter how many days I've had a bender, having 1,4b at the end and then getting 4-5 hrs sleep feels like I have slept a good 7 hours sleep each night of the bender

Was this going to be in Adelaide? I just need to plan to make a spare bed available...:\

I think you'll be alright...

I mean, you're going to sleep Friday night right? So you'll only miss one night's sleep...if I were you I wouldn't bother with the K on Sunday morning but that's because unlike a lot of people I don't like to stay up for so long...so I would probably sleep instead of doing more drugs, but I recon you'll be fine as long as you stay hydrated, maybe have a couple of protein shakes instead of meals, and take vitamins and shit.

Maybe be more careful with the speed than normal since in your position I would probably get more paranoid than I'd like if I had speed.

I recon your schedule is good as long as you know your limits. :)

Hehe.. my weekend is like that every weekend. starts thursday nites and ends sunday nites :p... Just take whatever you feel like taking lol. but just make sure if your taking the speed/md/g you take them at a good time apart cos they cancel each other out meaning waste ur $$ and the drugs

Thanks for all the advice. Most of it was useful. Still surprised a moderator on this forum would be so dismissive based on the limited info i gave.

Will take the advice on the speed & ghb. Probably don't need speed really. I was only going to take a point or 2 on the Sat night as you feel a bit flat after a mescaline trip. e should also make a good pick-me-up :)

I will revise my schedule to:

Fri: e, some ketamine later
Sat day: mescaline
Sat night: ghb

with much smoking of da herb in between and getting a good 5+ hours sleep both nights.

Thanks for the tips

rave_dave said:
Thanks for all the advice. Most of it was useful. Still surprised a moderator on this forum would be so dismissive based on the limited info i gave.
You might want to check again, there are no posts in this thread from "Moderator Australian Drug Discussion".

BigTrancer :)

Id take the mescaline, then 2 hours later rail small bumps of K for a period of time. Take a little rest, drink water etc chilll when the trip starts to wear off, then drop a pill or 2. Be happy on that for well perhaps upto about 5 - 6am. Then smoke / rail some speed and dance on that for hours on end (as by now, you would notice all the different effects of your combos). Then take a dose of G in the recovery time (preferably as the event is going to an end). Or just G out when you get back home. And be safe :)
Oh im just saying what id do, its up to you what your choices are.