Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Interesting Caps

Never Mind

Bluelighter
Hey Ppls.
A friend of mine was standing next to a car one afternoon and the guy driving didn't realise his bag of pills (approx 130-150) had fallen out of his car. Any, the car proceeded to drive over the bag of pills and crushed the majority of them. My good friend told the guy and he came back and picked them up.
Yadda yadda yadda. The decision was made to distribute these pills, crushed and in caps. The good part is that this guy, being a nice man, decided to treat his mates (cos he already has too much money) and add 2 grams of MDMA powder. So these caps are a mix of the following. Ferraris, Turbos, Yin Yangs, and a couple I can't think of right now. Plus the MDMA powder. The caps are chocka block full of goodness. Like 500mg caps, full!! BONUS!!
Anyway, I have got my hands on one of these little puppies, and plan to test, and then drop (or plug maybe!!). Should be an interesting cocktail of yum yums.
Anyway, only told you guys this to see if anybody else has ever had the same sort of thing.... and how was it??
(oh, and no, I'm not a DD looking to talk up a new pill or cap, and there were only about 70 caps made, so chances are, they aren't gonna be known to many.)
BASS OUT
------------------
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.

Hey Bass, how r ya?
smile.gif
All i can say is your one lucky bugger to have scored these caps. Now you say that the caps have approx 500mg? and your considering having one. That my friend would be crazy, if the cap does contain MDMA as the majority ingredient. The Threshold effect for an intial dosage is around 160mgs (correct me if iam wrong anyone) Any more and you are not going to get any 'higher' effects. Instead you are gonna be so out of your head it will be unpleasant. Iam not sure how bad you would be, but a 500mg dosage would fuck a horse up.
Think of it this way the turbo's this year probably were the strongest MDMA bikkies this year, bar the Green CUs. As a rough guess i rekon these contained 100-120 mgs of MDMA. Having one of these caps would be the equivalent to droping 4-5 turbos at once.... scary thought huh. So Bass save some dollars and ya brain and cap them at 150mgs no more, even if it's only 70-80% pure with all the different crushed pills this cap will still blow your mind
smile.gif

Threshold dose usually means the minimum dose required to feel any effects. I think with MDMA this is usually about mg. But your general point is right, remember though that the caps contain about 500mg of powder which is probably largely filler and binder if they're crushed capsules.
I'd say they'll kick your arse anyway Bass, take care - you might wanna try them out as a half/half or even quartered dose to see their general strength in a safe environment before you plan a big night out with the hooligans
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

my frens made a similar cocktail in caps 1 nite 2wks ago. cant remember the exact contents but it was a mixture of some 5 kinds of pills...
they were blown away... very far away...
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

Realistically, could you expect to fit that much 'pure' MDMA in the cap, along side all the binders from the other biccies?
However that's not to say that you won't be enjoying one hell of a ride, but its not like you are actually swallowing all five different pills at once.

Hey ppls
I hear what you are saying about taking it easy with them.
I'm pretty sure we are gonna half them. I'm not really one for being a dribbling mess on the floor. Electric, you've seen me going off at Hard Kandy, you know what I mean!!
I'm not sure what size the average pill is in mg, and I know that the majority of them is filler, but either way, I'm gonna half them up.
Should be an interesting 36 hours.
ie. BBBQ
Party at a mates house, (like full on with projectors, light and the works!!)
Gate Crasher
Hard Kandy for "recovery"
Brunswick St Festival
Monkey Sunday night!
YEE HAR
Me can't wait!
BASS OUT
------------------

Oh my Lordy!!!
Tested my array of pills and odds and sods for the GateCrasher weekend.
Versaces, Bart Simpsons, Mistis, one other and that cap.
Let me tell you its the most evil looking muthafucka of a cap I've ever seen.
We tested it and you would think that the EZTest kit was filled with stickey black ink, insted of reagent!!
It went black before you could blink and went all "sticky" like. Kinda like a booger, excuse the description.
Hence BASS is gonna half that sucker up!! Then plug it!! BWAH HA HA HA It's gonna be messy, but fun!!
See ya at the BBQ!!
------------------

You lucky bugger, black and sticky!! You are gona be ripped off that stuff, take it easy, but have fun ok.

600 mg - neurotoxicity
Yeah but as the others say....mainly filler
still.....
be careful
------------------
Izzy wizzy let's get busy

DONT TAKE THE WHOLE THING!!!
speaking from past experiences about 2-3 yrs back my DD n i decided to pool our resources n put em in caps.Our mixture were the old old original imports "euros". some CUs n a few others.All Good Stuff.
Anyways,one cap b4 the rave. Feeling very E'd up for awhile.. Then, i suddenly hit a nauseus plateau... head was spinning,,(like wen u smoke n chase white stuff)..
..wuz feelin real sick , got up n chucked some brown shit... HOWEVER tat did the trick for while n rest of me nite was floored..
Went from rave straight home, skipped recovery wif mah frens.Feelin too sick in head n stomach.
..so lesson here is.. WASTE OF $$$ to take too much n mix too much!

Speaking of caps, I am in Melbourne, a friend was offered a cap that apparently contained the following:
1pt MDMA
1pt Ketamine
1pt Crystal Meth
Is this going to be safe mix? I am pretty sure it will be damn fun, but safe I aint so hot on...

A full point of Crystal Meth is pretty full on. I'm not sure what the exact dosage is but for real 100% pure crystal... well... people were taking pinhead amounts when I last came across it.
You might want to check up on how much crystal (if it IS crystal) people usually take... I'm not quite sure as I'm no big speed taker.
1 point of Ketamine... couldn't tell you.
1 point of MDMA - yummy. Will be doing that myself this weekend.
There are of course neurotoxity arguements about taking speed and mdma together... domamine molocules damaging seratonin receptors and such. Read the EVERYONE READ thread that is in this forum for more info...
Cheers,
Soma.

OH MY FUCKING GOD
WOW
What an experiance. Had half that cap and I was so toasted you could have spread butter on me and eaten me for breakfast!!
I was thinking sharper than I ever have, I was having journeys through the weirdest places, coming up with the most unbelievable stuff. I had decided that everyone in the room was on their own little island, and that our speech was actually ferries going across the sea. Then later in the night, technology advanced and there were now bridges. WOW What a rush. I narrated to my friends what was going on behind my eyelids, and they were spun out by it.
Eye wobbles galore, chin chattering, that feeling of total lost of body. For a while I was a brain with eyeballs.
I'm gonna write about my journey one day. One of my many quotes for the evening relates to my journey and island paradises.
"I'm stranded on this island, Gilligan style.
Bass out.
------------------
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

Way to go BJ, the caps that I had weren't that good but man I was on my way. One on my best rolls.
------------------
Kandeman
"Reality is an illusion created by a lack of drugs!"