Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexies.....

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Last Year or so I've been lucky enough to
have a nice supply of free D5's and have been
mixing them with E's quite often and have been noticing that E's are not as good if U pop D5's before rolling and sometimes have strange effects with different pills. Has anyone out there got any thoughts on the good ole dexie?
------------------

fuck dexies
smile.gif

but seriously, dont even bother, even if there free
i think they are wack on all occasions, and if you want that extra buzz go and buy some whipper
after all you get what you pay for... usually
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 19 September 2000).]

I can't say I know much of the biochemistry of dexamphet. I do know however that it's going to give a different effect when in combination with any of the different compounds that turn up in pills.
Maybe ask this in the medical forum as well.

I finally discovered the difference between the dex (d)-amphetamine vs the L-amphetamine or speed (d and L-amphetamine)
It really amazes me when people say dexies are a pile of shit. They are a source of pure amphetamine, of known dosage, and hence i cant think of a better source of amphetamine, esp for those who are "scared" of illegally manufactured drugs.
Anyway the d-amphetamine is about 4 times more potent than the l-amphetamine as a stimulant for the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.
l-amphetamine stimulates the CNS less than the D, but stimulates the PERIPHERAL nervous system to a much greater extent - things like blood pressure, clenching, heart rate etc.
Hence you can see why ADD kids are prescribed DEXamphetamine and not just racemic amphetamine. They get the CNS benefit but less of the adverse effects common to speed, high blood pressure, body rushes etc.
I think people use to speed underestimate the power of dexies coz they dont get the familiar feelings of their whole body rushing, clenching, jumping whatever. And also coz they r prob used to snorting and the immediate rush, swallowing dexies of course causes the usual 30 min or so wait.
But to get u talking your absolute pants off, studying, and even dancing dexies do the job believe me, even in low amount such as a measly 3 or 5. It may not seem as obvious but if u stop to think for a min while on them u will realise ur head is going a hundred miles an hour and u can do anything.
(studying on dexies is HEAPS better than speed. With speed i tend to flutter and move, and cannot focus. With dexies ur brain is going crazy but u r perfectly still and calm, 100% focused and it is sooo clean)

yeah dexies are fun!
i'm never going back to speed after getting a script for these lovely pills. they keep me up and buzzing just like speed did. and they don't stink of kerosene or paint thinner like the goey i used to get. plus you can't beat the value of 500mg of d-amphetamine(pharmaceutical grade mind you) at $19.95
diss it at your own risk
smile.gif

yeah maybe it is pharmaceutical grade, but a whole pill does not constitute what most of us are looking for.
you would all be interested to see how many people actually do snort dexies, so your point of people doing speed for the rush that snorting produces is invalid. if that makes sense.
snorting dexies is the wackest things that people i know do. why waste your nose membrane. fuck that.
------------------
"for all you rave poppers we cast a shadow on your face
learn the history and then take your fucking drum and your bass"
- People Under The Stairs "Asshole"

Maybe think of it in a value for money
kind of way
I know that i definately could
get my self more fucked up and dancing chattin and running a muck for 3 or 4 days with about 20 bux worth of dexies.
No way a little baggie of wipper will do that.
Fair enough you feel like absolute shit on a big dexie comedown tho.

OT but can't resist it:
was the name of the band "Dexie's Midnight Runners" (of "C'mon Eileen" fame) a drug reference?

That is my point about the snorting. No way u r going to snort dexies, too much filler.
Hence if u like to snort and the rush it gives, then u wouldnt want dexies would u. I think thats what i said above.

has anyone ever tried/heard of/read about extracting the good shit from the dexies, and discarding the shit u dont want??
they have become quite prevalent in my world recently in very large amounts.
------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

Oh right.
I thought this thread was going to be about the effects of dexies when in combination with MDxx.....?
I think its a personal preference thing. You may like the combination, you may not, you may like it to varying degrees.
smile.gif

Or were you saying that sometimes dexies really kill the pill for you?
Or have I missed the plot all together and this is meant to be a discussion about whether dexies are good or bad or just ummmkay?
Well if it is;
I think dexies are bad ummkay. This is my opinion, everyone's probably got a different one and a different reason for it. My opinion has been drawn from practical, rather than theoretical knowledge.
but I hope it's not meant to be about this. I'm tired and cranky and had enuf of comparing opinions on matters which promote infinite amounts of differing opinions.
Oh yeah, and I hate Christmas and the olympics too
smile.gif
heehee
Fat Tony I like the refinement idea. There's exciting things going on in the speed production and purification world atm...
smile.gif

I personally hate dexies in quantities greater than 2. My worst pill comedown x2 is what a bad dexie comedown is like. I get pretty stroppy after 2 dexies let alone the 12-15 that my mates have. After heresy my mate was gagging and throwing up on a 12 dexie comedown. EEEEWWWWW!
But they're great for study
smile.gif

I posted once on how to purify dexies. I guess do a search on purify and dexies.
The way it worked was, you'd do your purification thingy which wasn't that easy and you'd get a small amount of the amphetamine but it was difficult to get it into crystal form for snorting.

Purifying dexies, or should i say extracting the good stuff, is hard due to the small amounts involved.
To give u an idea, a whole bottle of 100 dexies would give only a measly half a millilitre of oil with which to try and crystallise, very difficult.
Plus that tiny amount of liquid from the extraction looks like such a small dose, can u imagine a whole bottle of dexies in a couple of drops thrown in a drink or something.
I agree that this talk just produces many varied opinions, although it amazes me y people feel a dexie comedown is so much worse than a speed comedown, i certainly know whats worse for me, and whats worse for the next few days.
AS to the topic and original question, speed will always counteract the hard hitting, slap in the face aspects of MDXX, the dopamine release definitely clarifies the feeling and blocks the serotonin slap as i like to call it.
No more so did this happen for me when i had too many windmills, and felt unbelievably obliterated, hit so hard, 3 dexies later i could move again.
But that is the beauty of pure MDMA, if u can actually get it, u shouldnt need any other drugs at all, and the exp will be perfect.