Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

entropope

Bluelighter
The situation is looking a little less prosperous than recent weeks. Here's what we have:
Blue Optus - optus logo, test orange slowly.
Purple 007 - A few good reports, no test as yet except for one reported as 'straight to black' from some nick I've never seen before on pillreports.
White Ferrari - Tested purple - black. Mdxx, possibly low quantity.
Raidens/Raven - Likely bunk or dangerous. Possibly 2CB.
Pink Rise - I'm still finding it hard to believe these exist. Reported as very good, MDxx. No test. All I could after I stopped laughing after reading about these was say "What the fuck?" and then continue laughing.
Purple/Pink Hearts - Raised heart logo. Test purple-black. MDMA
smile.gif
Not many left if any at all.
frown.gif

Red Ying Yangs and White Ying Yangs - no idea about either. Just heard that they are about in small quantities. Possibly only white as the guy I heard about reds from often gets important details like colour wrong.
White Moons - Just a few posts on pillreports on these. Crumbly, with no markings. Test slowly to orange. Short lived effects.
Sleeps - fucken awesome pills Heehee, nah I'm playing (great quotes thread - ~NeXuS~'s post
That's about it for now. Not too great of a situation. Happy hunting.

Pope - can you please kill (delete) the thread i started??
Pink/Purple 007's - Will see and test them later in the week, so stay tuned...
Yellow Devils - Speedbombs, Largish Pill (a little larger than the windmills), bevelled edges, very crumbly with no score. Test orange slowly.
Blue Optuses - Have heard very diff reports, from Fking amazing to speed bombs, although i havent seen/heard of any EZ tests, coudl there b a few diff batches doing the rounds??
Play safe
rc1n
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 18 September 2000).]

Well the beige splits look like they will definitely test black but in the fine tradition of hypnosis the quality ranges from:
Weakish MDEA (smacky, quite short, quick comedown) to a 4-5 hr mindblowing MDMA exp.
Anyway maybe at this stage go this one after the purple 007s.

you done it already rc1n?
You know I had a feeling that someone was writing one same time as me...
heehee oh well sorry bro, pipped at the post I guess.

Drave has just tested the 007's, black, looks rather strong too, impressive
smile.gif

So it looks like they are the pick atm

pope - yeah i deleted the post myself, u got some psychic powers going on there
biggrin.gif

still wondering abt the diff batches of blue optuses, have heard very diff reports from diff ppl...
Peace
rc1n
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 19 September 2000).]

Had some of the Blue Optus'. They tested light orange in about 8 seconds. I didn't drop myself but mates reported as just an average speed bomb. These are very dodgey looking pill, when scraped they are white, they look like they've only been dipped in some blue dye.
Managed to swap the above out for some White Ferrari and these look much better. Nice imprint of prancing horse, bevel both edges, no score on reverse. Slighty shiny finish/texture and a tad smaller than your average pill. Tested black with EZ tester in about 5 seconds.
[This message has been edited by AtomE (edited 19 September 2000).]

im just wondering if anyone has had blue optuses that have tested anything but orange, or were a mdxx roll?
i say this coz one of my friends insists that he had a half on the w/end with half a windmill and gave him the best and longest rush he's ever had and that it was mdma rush. he's getting some more and is insisting that they tested purple. he's less then on the mark most of the time in true assesments of gear.
later
sean

if he had it with a windmill, I'm willing to bet the windmill's effects would mean that a half a piece of chalk would have had the same been just as effective. I can't see more than 1 batch goin round at the same time.
btw the 007s tested black quicker than the windmills, so there ya go
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

Speed of reaction is not that great of an indication of strength. Strength of binding and environment in which the reaction is carried out + other factors will influence the speed. I guess its a pretty good indicator tho if the pill are of a very similar press and density.
As for the half + half thing, speed + MDxx will give a nice long MDMA like rush. Try to make him test them before buying (cos I want dealers that buy and sell speed pills to have more trouble getting rid of them)
How this for an OT story? A friend of mine scored some nice black testing pills for someone. He got his nose and jaw broken the next day because they were 'smacky' (and he did something else 'wrong'). Education of the masses is not possible with people like this, this guy wants speed pills or a pound of flesh. I'm thinking he needs some sorting out... anybody got a big black van?
Anyway point is, make people that sell speed bombs deal with people like this in order to get rid of their whares, not nice folk like yerself.
Wow, had no idea I was going to tie that in at all.
smile.gif

yes yes its bedtime

I have heard VERY good reports on the 007s, but r they purple or pink?
I have heard through the grapevine that one source has an enormous amount of these, and unless he is the only guy to receive them, which of course is doubtful, it seems these may be here in similar numbers to the windmills.
Lets hope so coz i would love to have those going to GC, digital, Final drop with smiles on their faces; unlike Gc, sonik and ministry earlier in the year.
And i know this is not pill discussion but who is going to GC.
I have been surprised as lately it seems there has been absolutely no promotion of it, it hasnt been in the street press in 2 weeks and all u hear about is digital and more digital. (which isnt surprising coz the line up is out of this world)
Does anyone think we could see a disappointing turnout for this, coz as its at metros a 1000 would still seem disappointing.

Biscuit, In reply, they are a pale purple, but definitely purple, not pink.
Here's hoping they are in large numbers
smile.gif

the blue optus' i had sat. were a pretty weak speed bombs.. a test after the fact proved this.. tested orange slowly. the 007's may be out in large numbers, as the guy i got the windmills off (who usually gets shit pills) offered me 007's on sat. but came back with the optus'. He was on a 007 himself, and looked like he was rolling
pretty hard..
[This message has been edited by awake (edited 21 September 2000).]

Hey, Is it just me or does everyone else reckon those pill reviews on Teknoscape/ Hypnosis are absolute bullshit.
I'm mean they all give them 10/10 and say they are the best pill they have EVER EVER had. God its crap.
Theres actually 2 reports for 2 different pills that are word for word the same. Did anyone else notice that ?

I was just offered beige rolexs....
Supposed to be just as good as the ones from 6-7 months ago.
The guy says they've just come in but he's not that reliable
smile.gif

i heard about these beige rolexs being in circulation maybe 3 weeks to a month ago, never heard any reports on ez-test or roll report. i'll try find out more tomorrow.
later
sean

I know that tests are showing these White Ferraris to be Mdxx, but does anyone have any roll reports??? Would be greatly appreciated.
On the topic of GC I think there should be a good turn out despite the lack of publicity, anyone whos really into that kind of stuff would get details without street press promotion
------------------
A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.

From what i have heard the ferraris are not world beaters, and possibly MDEA.
Another report added about 007s on pillreports and these are increasingly looking like a "go and prostitute yourself so u can afford 100" pill. Possibly everything the windmills were not. The latest report was from a nick I recognised finally, plus many fantastic reports from "colleagues".
As to hypnosis reports, hear is the guidelines to remember:
9 or 10/10 = a bunk or speed pill
"absolutely the best EVER"
"100000000/10"
"infinity/10"
"cannot rate as they are too good".
= MDMA of varying quality

this is were I wanted to put this post
SO I figure the more places I put it
the more chance someone will see it
smile.gif

Any1 have ne info on UFO's