Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New to Speed (Melbourne)

doofus

Bluelighter
Howdy,
Been taking MD?? pills for about a year now. 2 nigts ago tried 1 point of luey, orally. I expected it to be powder. It was about the size of 1/2 pill, same consistancy, no real shape + bright pink.
It was def. diff to MD?? Start of the night almost too tired to go out, after luey still felt tired but very buzzy + had lots of energy also. Felt like I wanted to go to sleep but at the same time I was very awake. At one point I felt v-dizzy + faint, but a short sit down + a pineaple juice fixed me up. After a full night dancing like a maniac I was fully functioning the next day. I felt fine and went out for a long walk, had breky, lunch + dinner. I did feel stuffed a couple of times but I found a 1/4 hr rest (eyes closed + body not moving) made me feel like i'd had 8 hrs of sleep. Last night got to sleep @ about 12:30am. Today my teeth are a bit tender, not like sore jaws from MD?? clenching.
At last a question.
What did I have?
Was it good/bad?
What should I have gotn?
I payed $40 was this good/bad?
Any advise would be appreaciated here. I have done a search but can find nothin on what I had.
Tanx in advance.

Sounds like speed to me
smile.gif

I love the next days after speed
smile.gif

I can't comment on prices or much else, you need a Melbournian for that.
General rule I go on is crystaline and shiny = good. But I dunno if such wizz exists in Melbourne.
As for effect per amount... You need a Melbournian again. In my limited experience with Melbourne wizz (2 samples) I think if you had all that you bought for $40 on the night... that you maybe did ok, maybe payed a teeny bit too much.
Did you get told any amounts like 'half a gram'?

There have been a number of distinctly different batches of speed going around recently that I know of. Three major kinds that I have noticed are: shiny white crystalline grains/rocks, caramel coloured powder, yellow/beige coloured powder. Of these "pure" batches, half a point seems to keep people buzzing for 15-45 min, then energetic and not needing sleep for the whole night and most of the next day.
Not sure about the bright pink "point of speed" pills, maybe it was something like those pink horseshoes or a red honda?
BigTrancer
smile.gif