Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mmm.....G, I think I love you

twoyoungtocare

Bluelighter
Ok , So I know that g is the drug of the moment (well amongst several of us anyway) and have moved from home/coming down to using it when out. I love it. I thank the person who introuduced me to it
smile.gif
and find myself a bluthering mess occasionally dancing with so much energy and joy , but when I stop and go to take a breather it just gives that nice stoned/drunk clumsiness which is soooo loevly.
Now the reason for posting.
As it is a drug which leads one to chase the high quite a bit I find that the re-dose ot top up can be a very fine line between 'up' and 'over'. My initial dose of 1,4b is usually around 20mls with top ups near 15mls. Do other users find they can push the top up to a higher amount or am I playing with fire.
I do realise that using it in a unsafe environment is probably stupid , but after much research at home - which was tough I will tell you
wink.gif
- I am quite comfortable and aware as to what liquids I drink and how wasted I am.
What I think I am trying to get at here is what do us g-force (my favourite of all animation had to get a plug there) members do for refills and how do we cope with it in a club environ.
-eggman.

You still enjoying G?
Or were you that guy I saw dead on the footpath the other night?

Be careful when re-dosing with G. In a very comprehensive post by deep on the old board about G (i can't dig it up right now because i'm not at my own PC)he mentioned that with G (and i'm sure you could find this somewhere on erowid or Lycaeum) the first dose remains in your system so that when you re-dose, instead of acting as a 'top up' it actually reacts with the first dose creating something of a more intense effect.
I know this sounds really vague, and if I had access to his thread i would post it (and i will when i do) but the main point is to be careful when re-dosing. Do it bit by bit, don't push the line with G, especially when out - it's too risky.
cheers,
mona.

Mona , ta for a factual response. I am also away from pc and at the rate I am paying for access searching is not entirely viable at present.
I find the danger is when re-dosing is that one is seriously ignorant to the high they will attain untill it is too late.Sleepy byes for eggman is nearly a factor. The fine line is very fine , but I am comfortable enough to use it in a non-home environment.
I have found that one builds up a tolerance v.quickly so a day or two between fun is needed (anyone else?).
enough rambling - go i must.

i've only tried it once, and it was fantastic
biggrin.gif

i had an amazing time just sitting on a couch for a few hours. which kinda scares me because i had so much fun without having to do anything.
------------------
professor.....whats another word for pirate treasure?

eggy, as one who has never taken G before, i cant give any first hand advice, but i did read a very reliable mag which something to this effect:
GHB (Gammahydroixybutrate) is a naturally occuring chemical in the brain, 15-20mls is enough to induce an intoxication, but the body does return to a natural level quite swiftly, so much so that only 4-5 hours after a victim (not necesseraly a casualty) suffers an overdose, there is no trace of unusually high levels of GHB in the body. Users are advised to wait at least 2 1/2 - 3 hours between doses.
P.S. as i said i have not taken G before so this not first hand info, but i hope it helps.
------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!

Hmmm...not really my drug of choice, but then again I'm not really fond of any CNS depressants. GHB is a relatively safe drug as long as you are aware of it's action and are informed enough not to mix it with any other CNS depressant. I have intentionally dosed myself to unconsciousness (at home of course) and found that it is a very safe compound and the resulting sleep is extremely refreshing. It was originally used in Europe to treat those with sleep disorders because of it's CNS depressant activity. As long as those you are partying with are aware that you are using GHB and aren't likely to panic if you do cross the threshhold...no real problems with redosing. If you do go too far, make sure you are with people you trust to check your breathing and keep an eye on you. The time I passed out my wife noted that my breathing did become quite shallow but was still readily discernable...those unaware of the situation would no doubt have called an ambulance.
------------------
The road of excess leads to the palace of Wisdom.