Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hunting for the yum yum!(melb pills)

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
hello all! and how do?
smile.gif

me im fine!should add something to pingers summer post!tis such a nice day in melb and i had me a nice bickie last night called a smiley
smile.gif

like the one pictured in,pic of pills thread!
well i started my hunt on wednesday for a nice E for the weekend!
ah crap man! theres so much crap pills out there,its unbelevable!!!
but by thursday id come across everything from blue rolexs to versaces,smileys,even turbos and yes i found the powder!!!
hows this!the original,or good ones,gold ck's had just dried up from one dude!he still had them up untill last week!ahhh i just missed out on the last of em!!!
anyways,uhm,im not shore what this post is directly about.uhm,i know.
Its a,"whats around in melb at the moment!"post. but i dont want to change the heading now!!!
so...
here we go!
This was after 3days of stressless hunting for a nice pill in melb that wasnt a turbo!
Id found that there was still,
good pills:
White Versace
Turbos Mitzos(same as ones in pics of pills thread)
MDMA Powder.Still around.Just have to hunt a bit for it!
Smileys
and TT's
shit pills:
uhm should i really make a list, well if it helps! hee hee
blue rolexs
green apples
green pounds and many other local crud bombs!
o.k. ive been sitting here thinking.Yes thinking! tihee
smile.gif

maybe we can now use this thread,where everybody in melb can post what pills are doing the rounds!
Then at least i can see whos had what and if they liked it!
ie:Mr.Horse had a mitzo turbo.Said it was wicked!
For me Mr Horse would be a reliabule(sp?) source of nowing what his on about!
instead of. you know the pill reports.WoW,danced for 8 hours and couldnt stop talking,and ill give it an 8.and ive never even heard of you!
Im shore you all know what i mean,so if ya like people add what pills are around that you know of,good or bad.
Then we could get a bit of a better purspective of whats going down!
smile.gif

have a nice day all
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
DISCLAIMER:im fully scattered.If the above dosnt make sence or is way of topic.ill be back to look at it later!
smile.gif
he hee,Mkay!

good idea! I've been thinking we need a Melbourne-based Perth Pills thread... er, eh, you know.
if anyone can get their hands on some milleniums, count yourself lucky. they're imports... probably a bit difficult to find. they're fat pills, beige, scored, the letter 'M' with '2000' over the top of it... they're fantastic. very strong.
I had some mdma powder today in a capsule. it was my first time taking "pure" (yeah yeah) mdma and it was EXCELLENT! I have somewhat of a... eh, low tolerance to this sort of stuff, and I had about a point, it was excellent... non-existent comedown. if it'd been a pill, I wouldn't be typing this right now, I'd be sitting somewhere curled up and spaced out
smile.gif
was going out for a little day trip to the country so I took it just before we left... about half an hour later (I'd had something small for breakfast, not much though) it hit me... and for the rest of the drive I just sat and smiiiiiiled... went to Daylesford and wandered around the convent gallery, it was fanastic... I've never had such an appreciation for beauty
smile.gif
peaked for a few hours, had loooots of jaw shuddering going on... reaaaaaally nice. as I said, almost non-existent comedown, feeling a little raggedy tired, but that could just be from spending the day out, as you do...
GORGEOUS!
sorry for rambling!

Shite LilMonkey, i swear we have the same DD. You also wanted some info on beige ying yangs right? I got those same ones just recently and i could have got one of those Millenium 2000 pills. As for caps well i have got some of those recently too and they had about a point of MDMA in them also. Was the cap bout 1/4-1/3 full and the cap huge and clear? Hmmmmm interesting........

aww shucks chaos, i'm flattered that you value ma opinion
wink.gif

yes, I can vouch for those mitzi's, they are definately an 8. Great, long lasting peak, full euphoria. If you want a big night, 2 will be more than enough if you plan it wisely.
As for having choice... HA! Its been a little bit like "got any mdxx pills?" "er... no, sorry man" whereas the old days we were greeted with "yeah man, rolex, fish, mitzi... which one??
wink.gif
"
I think there should be some good pills arriving here soon because the scene overseas has been dry but its starting to heat up again *apparently* so fingers crossed
As for ones to miss, please PLEASE stay away from "studio 54" pills. They have done nothing but fuck people up. Take care all - Horse
smile.gif

What about the Trusty white ferrari's? yeh, they ain't AWESOME, but they are a nice MDMA pill...
Horsey, what does 'if you plan your night right' mean, cause i've got a few of those baby's stashed away and value your opinion. If i were gonna have two of them on a night (big night!) then i'd have a hole, followed by halving the second one a bit later.
smile.gif
CA

i too can vouch for the mitzi's going round at the moment. as for the milleniums.... i had one last week and it was ok, but not as good as i was told they were. took a mitzi last night at Bass Station for the launch of the new Midro/Kirk cd, and followed it up bout 2 hrs later with half a millenium, then the other half about 1 1/2 hours later. again i was suprised to find that i peaked higher of a single orange rollex than off these two reportadly great pills.
avoid the blue rolexes, and the yellow CKs
------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!

Went to Acid Reign Saturday night and poped a Blue Versace, it was very nice but didn't last my night so thought I might try to score something else. I came across this guy that seemed pretty genuine that said he could get some good stuff. He handed me a pink butterfly (about 7mm dia x 3.5mm high) anyway I didn't test it because I didn't have my tester with me but it ended up a shit pill that gave me no effect. As soon as I put it in my mouth I knew I had been ripped off. So try to avoid fake pink butterflys going around, make sure you test them first.

Are you for real Lilmonkey? I had a Millenium (M2000)last week... granted it was OK, but it was by no means a good pill
smile.gif

Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood...

I'd have to disagree on the millenium 2000, tested black, user felt effects, but said it was a mild dose. Not fantastic, and not worth goin back to cos there are better good floating around.
Peace

been really lucky in being able to get hold of a few smileys and mitsis lately. i find it a bit hard to dance on the smileys, so have been taking 1/2 smiley, 1/2 mitsi combos.
friends report white ferarris to also be good, and mixed reports about blue/green double stamped versace (from mild to excellent, but defenately mdma)
been promised heaps of mdma powder lately, but the deals always fall through.
avoid green british pounds, white foxes and light green apple macs.

Iam pretty lucky going by what everyone else is saying. At the moment I can get my hands on MDMA powder which tests good and feels even better. Had an off-white Ying Yang on sat night. Was quite nice also and pretty long lasting, but doesn't seem to be many around. Also beware a few bad batches floating around too. Surely the tide will turn soon
smile.gif

oh my god! my illusions are shattered! you hardened drug users, you
smile.gif

I loved my millenium, had a wonderful time on it. just goes to show what the environment does to you. three other people I was with also found them to be excellent: granted, one also had a *decent* bit of mdma, so er... and the other had taken two of them. good times were had by all, though. it's entirely subjective, really.
also - I hope the yin yang I have stashed is from your batch, electric!
[This message has been edited by lilmonkey (edited 18 September 2000).]

LilMonkey, have posted a report in pillreports on the ying yang. I hope you have the same one also. It's a good dancing pill, but nice and empathic at the same time. Beware though there are some shit batches also floating around at the moment. Got some more MDMA powder tonight, yipeeeeee. Jet black in 2 secs, hehe bet you all hate me now
wink.gif

Also got one of those Blue Versaces, OMG this pill is insane to look at! Can't beleive a pill logo could be so intricate. Large diameter also, bout 10mm (wider then turbo) haven't had but tested dark purple in 5 secs, but user reports have said they are crazy, should be interesting
smile.gif

your a bitch electric! I want your drug dealer
wink.gif
(this is in no way soliciting, just having fun
wink.gif
)

Hehe Horsey haven't been called a bitch for a while
wink.gif
I have been able to get my hands on MDMA caps for about 3 weeks now and it doesn't look like stopping. I definately consider myself lucky, as i know how shite the market is of late. Now if only i can get my hands on the new green CU's reported in Sydney......... yum yum
smile.gif

Hey Electric, make sure you drop the whole blue versace, they don't last too long. They are really nice, but keep a cap close just in case....have fun.

Cool thanks for the tip Motoman
wink.gif
I thought the test result was a bit average but sheesh i fell in love with the god damn thing at first sight. It's not every day you see something that beautiful and majestic. I dips my lid to the makers, but i ask why bother going to such trouble
wink.gif
When you say to short Motoman, how many hours are we looking at. Iam usually happy with about 3 hours. Is it this long at least? Oh well Mr MDMA Cap can help me out, heheheh
wink.gif

electric... I think, after reading the reports on these medusa heads/versace pills, you should keep one just for show. By all reports they sound like shite pills, just really really weak MDMA so I think you should save one as a momento. Something to show the grandchildren. Even your mates in 2 years... "hey man, check this old bickie out, back when they were quality. This had 220mg of MDMA and i'm never gonna take it, just too much quality. Needs to be saved and respected" hahahah (if you are the showy type!)
They will be hella impressed!!!
smile.gif

SO....I'M GOING TO MELBOURNE THIS WEEKEND AND I'M WONDERING WHAT THE NICEST BICCIES ARE????
Can someone give me a concise report.

Well Electric they probably last about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. They take ages to kick in so maybe chew on it for a bit. I am up with Mr. Horse, might be a good thing to save one to show the kids....Chapter 2 "oh Popa, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, is that from the 1900's???" "No my son, I poped one of these when I was only a little fella, not much bigger than you, maybe one day you will be lucky enough to score one of these puppys" what the fuck am I saying...you started it Mr. Horse.