Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need info: Perth : Raven??

eNTITY

Bluelighter
Tried one of these last week and it was like nothing i've had before. Very intense. Thought i was peaking then the next thing i knew i was being sick. Couldn't move on the dance floor, was actually quite freaked. Has anybody heard about these and if so, what exactly are they?

Can u please put all pill info on perth pills in the perth pill thread.
What u r saying is VERY interesting.
There is a huge controversy atm about a pill with ths same logo as the club RISE on it.
Could the rise pill and your raven, both being a bird, be the same pill.
Was your pill PINK??
No one believes in the existence of these pills, but if it is a coincidence and this actually is an imported MDMA pill, and not made by the managers of rise (haha, what a load of rubbish) then it does sound like it is true after all.
I recall blue ravens a while back which were meant to be amazing.

hey, i know i prolly shouldn't have posted in this thread again, but its fairly important...
What u described sounds exactly like what a couple of distant "friends" tried last weekend at the globe... very nasty experience... said they felt like it was a very "smacky" pill, but, suddenly it changed, all 3 of them ended up totally fucked... ie spewing, or being carried out. Definately not the 10/10 that was given to it on pillreports.
Plus, if these r the same pills, aparrently a person was killed on one, in Perth, about 2 weeks ago. Now i fully understand that heaps of shit gets spread around bout this sort of stuff, but thats what i was told. My advice would be to stay well away until someone in-the-know gets a test kit on one.

Thanks biscuit. I've been having some pc troubles lately... which are continuing until I get time to sort them out.
frown.gif