Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info please - white bart simpson, melb

pink

Bluelighter
white bart simpsons
haven't sited these as yet but any info from anyone who has tested and/or tasted these would be appreciated
wink.gif

If anyone knows about yellow Bart Simpsons in Melbourne, I'd love to know the ez test result.

Hey pink
do a search of pillreports as there was an off-white bart simpson submitted in the last couple of days.
smile.gif

pink, did you ever get them, i read the pillreports post, sound ok, though im looking for brilliant not average pills, so how were they ?
------------------
"My god has a bigger dick than your god." -George Carlin

From what I understand, white bart simpsons have been testing purple/black in the last week or so in Melb, but I can't give a full description of them.

do a search, i just asked about these last week when i searched and couldnt find out anything!
check <a href="http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002526.html?reload=7"here for the thread.

yeah i read that aswell, everyone in their sounded like they were confused
anyway the point of posting this was to see if pink had eaten his as the ones im looking at are similar to that, i know they tested purple-black, i just want to know his personal oppinions, like what would he compare them to. Why? because im after GOOD pills not just average mdma pills like ferraris and white swans
if it's not atleast as good as a turbo, i dont want it. Not eating drugs at the moment i can afford to be this picky, im just making a little collection of al the best pills i can find for summer
------------------
"My god has a bigger dick than your god." -George Carlin

well munke, these test very similar to turbos look exactly the same, but are just smaller, if u can id say grab turbos, tho my friends said these were pretty good, id expect theyd be better than farraris which sucked quite a bit imho.

tested some of these the other week. havent had yet but pill was a lot flatter than a usual pill. tested dark purple to black in about 30 seconds.